What is the correct spelling for DONACTIONS?
This word (Donactions) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DONACTIONS
- Dedications If we will believe Mr. Dryden, he did not lie under the Necessity of Haste: In several of his Dedications and Prefaces, he has declared, He never wanted.
- deductions There is thus always a specious pretext ready to the employer's hand for making deductions from wages on the ground that the work done did not come up to the stipulated standard.
- defections And though a calm retrospect of so many disasters, with all the jealousies, the defections , and the terror which had followed in their wake, might well have carried discouragement to the stoutest hearts, this little band of heroes now closed up around their careworn chief, and like the ever-famous Guard at Waterloo, were fully resolved to die rather than surrender.
- connections Chance and social connections make him rich, chance and social connections bring him to ruin.
- junctions The narrow streets-evil with odours brought forth by a hot sun, were filled with surging crowds which became denser as new trains arrived from Calais and Dunkirk and junctions on northern lines.
- sanctions He has no wife to share his sorrows, or to partake his joys; for neither law nor public opinion sanctions the marriage of slaves!
- functions These are far from being all the necessary functions .
- donations As for donations , they fairly poured in, and the girls watched the growing collection with mingled rapture and despair.
- directions Denham began to give her directions , and Katharine and William moved on together.
- denotations Good and Evil are mere denotations , devoid of any real significance.
- depictions In clinical or research nursing the selection of literary works to stimulate the opening of one's human view is based on their presentation, depictions , and descriptions of man's nature.
- unctions In cases of special or particular impurity an extra preparation extending over two or three days longer became necessary, and unctions of oil or repeated immersions in water were administered.
468 words made from the letters DONACTIONS
4 letter words made from DONACTIONS:acid, acts, adit, aids, anio, annd, anti, aoid, asin, asio, asnd, cain, cans, cant, cast, cats, ciao, coat, coda, codo, coin, conn, cons, coon, coos, coot, cost, coto, cots, dais, dano, dant, dias, diat, dinn, dint, disa, disc, dita, doin, donc, dono, doon, doot, doto, dots, icao, icon, inca, indo, inns, inoa, inst, iodo, iota, itno, iton, nano, naso, nast, nato, nian, nido, nina, nito, nits, nodi, nods, noio, nona, nono, noon, noto, oast, octa, octo, odin, odio, oids, oita, onca, ondo, onni, onno, onon, onos, ooid, oons, oont, osco, otic, otis, oton, sadi, said, sand, sann, sant, scad, scan, scat, scid, scot, sdot, sian, sida, sinn, sion, sita, snit, snot, soda, sood, soon, soot, stoo, taco, taon, taos, tian, tiao, tido, tion, toad, toci, toda, todi, tono, tons, toso, tsoo.
3 letter words made from DONACTIONS:act, ado, aid, ain, ani, ans, ant, cad, can, cat, cia, cio, cis, cns, con, coo, cos, cot, cst, das, dat, dia, din, dis, dit, dna, doa, doc, don, dos, dot, dts, ida, ido, inn, iod, ion, iso, nad, nan, nit, nod, not, nsc, oas, oat, oca, oct, ono, otc, oto, sac, sad, sat, scd, sic, sin, sit, sod, son, sot, tad, tai, tan, tao, tia, tic, tin, tod, ton, too.
5 letter words made from DONACTIONS:actin, actio, actos, adios, adits, adoni, adsit, aidoo, aidos, aints, aiono, aiton, anido, anino, anion, anios, annos, anoto, ansco, antic, antos, aodin, ascot, asdic, astin, ation, atoni, caion, caito, cando, canid, canio, canis, canno, canns, canon, canoo, canot, canst, canto, cants, casio, casto, caton, catos, ciano, cinna, cinoa, cinta, cinto, ciona, cions, cnnsi, coast, coati, coats, codas, codon, coion, coits, condo, conns, conon, const, conta, conti, conto, coons, coost, coots, cosan, cosio, costa, costo, cotai, cotan, coton, csaid, dains, daito, danco, danic, danin, danio, danso, danti, danto, dasti, datin, diaco, diact, dicot, dicto, dicts, dinan, dinas, dinna, dinon, dinos, dints, dioon, diosa, disco, dison, ditan, doats, docos, doina, doits, donan, donas, donna, donot, donta, donts, doona, dosai, dosan, dosco, doson, dosta, dosti, dotan, iacon, ianto, icons, idant, inano, incas, indan, indos, insan, inson, insta, intan, iodan, iodas, ionno, iotas, isnad, isnot, isoda, nadon, naito, nansi, nanto, nason, natin, natio, natos, nicad, nicod, nicon, nicot, nidan, ninas, ninoa, ninos, niota, nisan, nison, niton, nodos, noica, nonad, nonia, nonis, nonos, nooit, nooni, noons, noosa, noson, notas, notin, notos, nsaid, oando, ocado, ocain, octad, octan, octas, oinos, oints, ondas, ondon, onias, onion, onoda, ontic, ooids, oonts, ootid, osani, oscan, osita, osona, ostad, ostan, otaci, otani, otson, sacoi, sadio, saint, saito, sandt, sanin, sanno, sanon, santi, satin, saton, scant, scion, scoon, scoot, siano, sidon, sidot, sinan, sinna, sinno, sinon, sinta, sitno, snood, snoot, socan, sonda, sonic, sonin, sonti, soton, staid, stain, stand, stann, stoai, stoda, stoia, stoic, stonn, stono, tanco, tandi, tanni, tanno, tanon, taosi, tasci, tcisa, tiano, ticao, tinca, tinds, tinos, tions, tocai, todai, todas, todos, toica, tonci, tondi.