What is the correct spelling for DONBT?
This word (Donbt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DONBT
- debt We shall then be in your debt five pounds, which I want you to let me pay you back. What can I do? It pays a debt. Ten francs may save my poor Cosette! – Lovely Ladies by Unknown Author
- dent As soon as it was generally known that the two democratic candidates, Jefferson and Burr, had the highest and an equal number of votes, and that the election would consequently devolve on the House of Representatives, Mr. Dent, who had hitherto acted with the federal party, declared his intention to vote for Mr. Jefferson, in consequence of which determination the vote of Maryland was divided.
- dint By dint of great diligence on the part of Escovedo, and through the confidence reposed in his character, the necessary funds were raised in the course of a few weeks.
- donate Depending on local law and on private arrangements, men may donate anonymously or agree to provide identifying information to their offspring in the future.
- doubt I don't doubt it.
- downbeat Bongo Herman Meet The Roots Man Vibration/Various, Roots Man Sound Clash of the 21st Century - Bongo Herman Meets Downbeat & Caveman Sounds Singles "Dr.
- dingbat We did not know what was the matter; and our attitude was not so much that of alarm, as of grief and indignation that our good old tried and trained Dingbat should in his old age cut up any such didoes.
- don't Don't you remember, Claudie?"