What is the correct spelling for DONEA?
This word (Donea) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DONEA
- dana Vice Presidents, A.B. Smolnikar, Parke Godwin, Horace Greeley, Charles A. Dana , A. Brisbane, Alonzo M. Watson.
- dane Yet, in distinguishing the languages, we call them English, French, Dutch, Scotch, Welsh, Irish; using the words, certainly, in no plural sense; and preferring always the line of adjectives, where the gentile noun is different: as, Arabic, and not Arab; Danish, and not Dane ; Swedish, and not Swede.
- dine "We dine early, dear," said Constance, "with supper after the opera.
- diner So go on-only jis' remember this: once you get outside of Dominion an' start up th' grade, there ain't no way stations, an' there ain't no telephones, ner diner service, ner somebody t' bring y' th' evenin' paper.
- donne Je vous le donne en trois.
- Danae One scene represented Leda caressing the swan, under which form Jupiter had disguised himself; and another, Danae , in the brazen tower in which her father had imprisoned her, but where the god effected his entrance in the form of a shower of gold.