What is the correct spelling for DONEIN?
This word (Donein) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DONEIN
- benin The missionaries from this society, and also one from the Church Missionary Society, have penetrated to Abekuta, a town containing 40,000 inhabitants, and about 106 miles north-east of Lagos, and north of Benin .
- dane Red-hot fire, far worse than any of the splinter torment Dane had undergone the night before, pierced between his shoulders.
- darning Even darning must be taught to these girls in school; there is no instructor at home.
- dawning It was dawning upon her with alarming force that she was exposing a hitherto unknown incentive.
- dean "Your Aunt Stella wants you," laughed the Dean .
- deign Indeed, my most honoured and revered master, I entreat you deign to dispose of me and do with me as one is wont to do with the least of servants.
- den Perhaps she even finds the windings and turnings an advantage, when she has to drag into her den a prey that happens to defend itself.
59 words made from the letters DONEIN
4 letter words made from DONEIN:dein, dine, dinn, doin, done, endo, enid, ideo, indo, neid, nein, neon, nido, nied, nine, node, nodi, noen, none, odin, oned, onen, onne, onni.
3 letter words made from DONEIN:den, die, din, doe, don, edo, end, eon, ido, inn, iod, ion, neo, nne, nod, ode, oed, one.
5 letter words made from DONEIN:denio, denno, denon, dinon, donen, donne, einon, endon, ennio, ideon, inden, indeo, nonde, odein, onend, onned, onnie.