What is the correct spelling for DONES?
This word (Dones) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DONES
- bones When Deucalion and Pyrrha went forth to repeople the world after a flood, they were told by the oracle to cast over their shoulders the bones of their mother. May break my bo-o-o-o-ones Sticks and stones may break my bones – Sticks & Stones by babyshambles
- dense The forests were very dense and full of evil places; so that they could not force their way through, nor did they know what direction to take in order to reach the settlements of the natives, which were well concealed in the thick vegetation.
- doings Well, you can understand that in my grief and rage I cursed the Spaniards and their doings .
- done Adam never would have done what she had.
- jones Mr. Thomas and Mrs. Jones two-stepped, and they sent a boy after some more beer.
- tons This brought the total weight of copper from 300 to 340 tons .
- Does Does no one else know of this?
- Ones "We've got enough trouble with the live ones.
- Denis Pledge for the amercement, his father, Ralph, son of Denis .
- Denies The physician denies you wine, Monsieur.
- Donors There they all were-the presents that had been given to various of the Carstairs baronets by royal donors-carefully packed and bestowed.
- zones And of the danger zones of every kind which followed-of storm and battle and bloody death-does not the Saga of Eglis give us a full account?
- doses Exceptionally, recovery from very large doses if rejected by vomiting.
- doves "Surely you know," she answered gaily; "it was seven doves , and, when I took the little basket from the bill of the first and prettiest one, it told me a story.
- dines He returns to his work for six hours, dines without hurrying himself, smokes an hour after dinner, playing again with his children, and before he goes to bed he works four hours more.
- cones The forest was silent, and the only noises in it were the scratching of four-footed beasts, the dropping of fir cones , and the heavy stamping of the horse of power in the soft path.
- DANES And I hope the children of those Danes played, many a time, with Saxon children in the sunny fields; and that Danish young men fell in love with Saxon girls, and married them; and that English travelers, benighted at the doors of Danish cottages, often went in for shelter until morning; and that Danes and Saxons sat by the red fire, friends, talking of King Alfred the Great.
- DENS But after scouring the heaven, he shook his head regretfully and wrote in the sand the name of one of the hasheesh-dens of Cairo.
- diners There was something depressing about the jumble of chairs and tables, the litter of paper on the grass-something sordid, as of a banquet-hall deserted by the diners .
36 words made from the letters DONES
3 letter words made from DONES:den, des, doe, don, dos, edo, end, eon, eos, neo, nod, ode, oed, one, sen, sod, son.
5 letter words made from DONES:denso, doesn, dones, nosed, ondes, sendo, seond.
4 letter words made from DONES:done, dose, endo, ends, eons, node, nods, nose, oned, osen, send, sone.