What is the correct spelling for DONNES?
If you're looking for alternatives to the misspelled word "donnes", here are a few correct suggestions. Firstly, "dons" refers to acts of giving or talents. Secondly, "drones" are unmanned flying devices. Lastly, the word "done" indicates completed actions. Make sure to double-check your spelling to avoid confusion!
Correct spellings for DONNES
- DANES The Danes are known for their hygge lifestyle and delicious pastries.
- Denies The company denies any wrongdoing in relation to the environmental contamination.
- Dennis Dennis is a hardworking employee who always completes his tasks on time.
- dines She dines alone every night at the small Italian restaurant down the street.
- dinners I have some nice dinners planned for tonight.
- doings I have no idea what your doings were last night.
- doneness The doneness of the burger was perfect, with just the right balance of pinkness and char on the outside.
- donne John Donne is widely regarded as one of the greatest English poets of all time.
- Donned He donned his coat and headed out into the cold evening air.
- Donner The Donner Party was a group of over 60 people who were caught in a snowstorm in 1846.
- Donors The charity organization received generous donations from many different donors.
- DONS The restaurant's head chef and his team of experienced dons prepare the most exquisite meals.
- downers Her cheerfulness was a stark contrast to the downers her friends tended to share.
- Downs The Downs in England are a popular spot for horse racing.
- dunes The wind-sculpted dunes stretched as far as the eye could see.
- tones The color of the painting consists of various shades and tones of blue.
- TONNES The cargo ship was carrying thousands of tonnes of goods across the ocean.
55 words made from the letters DONNES
3 letter words made from DONNES:den, des, doe, don, dos, edo, end, eon, eos, neo, nne, nod, ode, oed, one, sen, sod, son.
5 letter words made from DONNES:denno, denon, denso, doesn, donen, dones, donne, endon, enson, nonde, nones, nosed, ondes, onend, onned, onnes, onsen, sendo, seond, sonne.
4 letter words made from DONNES:done, dose, endo, ends, eons, neon, node, nods, noen, none, nose, oned, onen, onne, osen, send, sone.