What is the correct spelling for DONNO?
This word (Donno) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DONNO
- dingo The maddest dingo dog, if he could appreciate my state of being, would learn points in insanity.
- don "I've not, and I don 't want to," I ses.
- done And what has she done ?
- donna The last part of the sentence was undoubtedly true-any functionary's wife has a certain importance in France, and when your husband has been Foreign Minister and Premier, you fall from a certain height, but I couldn't accept the first part, that my life would be necessarily dull because I was no longer what one of my friends said in Italy, speaking of a minister's wife, a donna publica.
- donne There is in me, I believe, more of the Donne than of the Cowper, and though I love all of both names, and have a thousand reasons to love those of my own name, yet I feel the bond of nature draw me vehemently to your side."
- donor Lands which are given to a man and his wife upon condition that if they die without heirs, the land shall revert to the donor or his heir, may not be alienated to defeat this condition.
- down I came down here to be alone!"
- downy Meanwhile little "Fower" lay back in the soft bed, supported on downy pillows, and with pale pink lined muslin curtains floating round her.
- Dino 'What-what was it Italia wished you to tell me?' asked Dino , making a strong effort to control his impatience and not excite the wonder of the honest, slow-witted young fellow by his side.
- Danny When Peter and the others arrived for school the next morning they found Whitefoot the Wood Mouse and Danny Meadow Mouse waiting with Old Mother Nature.
- Denny "Denny," asked Nancy, "what day is this?"