What is the correct spelling for DONNOVAN?
This word (Donnovan) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DONNOVAN
- conniving He was sitting in his private office with his brother-in-law, giving away secrets that belonged not to him but to his department, conniving through the words which he spoke at the fleeing from justice of a criminal who belonged not to him but to the State.
- danton I doubt if even Danton , urged on by me, could obtain a passport for him to quit the city.
- devonian Kenawar System - Carboniferous and Devonian Muth System - Silurian.
- divan In a corner was a broad, low divan on which she threw some cushions, on which we sat with our legs tucked under us, which we supposed was the correct fashion, and what was expected of us.
- donation Daniel Blackton, who had charge of the only church in the village, did not receive a very large salary, and it was the custom to give him a "donation party" once a year to help pay him.
- downtown "I'll release you from the parade for tomorrow, and perhaps longer, and I want you to spend your time moving around among the downtown crowds to see if you can spot him.
- Danubian It would weaken the Danubian States and help to bring them back to the heel of their former protector.
45 words made from the letters DONNOVAN
3 letter words made from DONNOVAN:ado, avo, dna, doa, don, nad, nan, nod, nov, ono, van.
5 letter words made from DONNOVAN:andov, annon, donan, donna, doona, nadon, nanno, nonad, nonan, nonno, novoa, oando, odvan, ondon, onoda, vodno.
4 letter words made from DONNOVAN:annd, avon, dano, davo, dono, doon, nano, nona, nonn, nono, noon, nova, ondo, onno, onon, vano, vona, voon.