What is the correct spelling for DONOUR?
This word (Donour) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DONOUR
- denier Halfman, seeing how Brilliana leaned against the table, her face pale as her smock, raged at her daring denier.
- detour The bowed figures crept about the water and ruins and looked like the ghosts about the ruins of Troy, and unheeding save where instinct prompted them to make a detour about some still burning heap of ruins. If I hit another detour, I'm afraid that I won't care. – Lost Again by Dance Hall Crashers
- devour They rush upon each other with the fury of lions, which devour whatever they capture. Whose num'rous Gorge could swallow in an hour That Island, which the Sea cannot devour: – The First Anniversary Of The Government Under O.C. by Andrew Marvell
- dinar The dinar was introduced on 1 April 1964, replacing the Algerian new franc at par.
- diner No strident orchestra forces the diner to bolt beef in ragtime.
- dinner "Come to dinner, if you please, sir.
- dolor There were a few kind souls, mothers of families, who had heard his sad story, and some servants about the palace, who had been familiar with his sweet ways-these many a time sighed and said, "Poor Prince Dolor!"
- dolour Roaring is nothing but a weeping part Forced from the mighty dolour of the heart.
- don He did not understand where Don John had found time to learn to speak French, German, and Italian.
- done "He already has done that.
- donna Scalchi was imbued with the prima donna temperament, and had the regulation parrots and other pets during her travels.
- donne Donne, John, 16, 46 Eckhart, Master, 9, 142 Education, 102, seq.
- donor "They make very nice pets," declared the donor, beaming with benevolence.
- door Uncle James followed them to the door.
- dour In fact he had a peculiarly dour and dark look, and it was no wonder that when he walked through his parish the little children left their games in the road, and hurried inside their garden gates as he passed.
- downer In May 2016, Australian High Commissioner to the United Kingdom Alexander Downer expressed support for "freer movement" between Australia and the United Kingdom, stating: "Over time we would like to continue to talk to the British government about arrangements we could make to liberalise movement between Australia and the UK, if not have completely free movement.
- Dino 'What is it?' asked Dino, without lifting his head-he too had heard the sharp click of the rowlocks.
- Dona "But I was not laughing, Dona Rosita," said Demorest, smiling sadly, however, in spite of himself.
- Donn Third Group- Clans descended from Donald donn, son of Fearadach Finn of the Tribe of Lorn.
- Donnie Best import awardees Norman Black and Donnie Ray Koonce teamed up for the first time as Alaskas pair in the Third Conference.
- Donny All tracks written by Donny Hathaway except "Little Ghetto Boy" (Earl DuRouen / Edward Howard) and "Come Back Charleston Blue" (Donny Hathaway / Al Cleveland / Quincy Jones).
- Donors She cared little for them intrinsically, beautiful and rich as they were, but she grew very fast to love the donors.
- Donner Hope had almost died in the heart of the bravest, when at the close of day on the tenth of January, twenty-five days from the date of leaving Donner Lake, they saw an Indian village at the edge of a thicket they were approaching.