What is the correct spelling for DOOOMED?
This word (Dooomed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DOOOMED
- domed The little windows of the squat, domed towers on the hill are like eyes that spy upon this road,-small, dark and secret eyes, very weary of seeing nothing better than camels since old days when there were razzias, and wars, something worth shutting stout gates upon.
- doom She had the most extraordinary sense of interesting her interlocutress, in spite of herself, more than she wanted; it was as if her doom so floated her on that she couldn't stop-by very much the same trick it had played her with her doctor.
- doomed Again they were doomed to disappointment.
- doormat What relation is the doormat to the scraper?
- Boomed "Quite so; quite so," boomed the professor, accepting the proposal on everyone else's behalf.
- Dammed The peat-cutting had increased the difficulty of reaching the central fastness of the Wild, for the ink-black tarns had been cunningly united, and the wide morass in front, where from black pools great bubbles for ever rose and lazily burst, had been dammed till it overflowed the meadows and lapped the sand-dunes behind the house of Abbey Burnfoot.
- Deemed Any search you deemed necessary could be undertaken at Liverpool by the Customs officers in the usual way.
- Loomed The sin which had caused him to be an outcast upon the face of the earth loomed out of the darkness black and appalling.
- get out way
- more feudal