What is the correct spelling for DOORSY?
This word (Doorsy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DOORSY
- daisy "I ought not to let her go," Daisy protested. Just like the hound dog, Daisy I had when grandma raised me – Honey Chile by Martha
- door He stood very still at the door . As still as death, with stifled breath ! And now have reached her chamber door ; And now doth Geraldine press down The rushes of the chamber floor. – Christabel by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- doorway Something white gleamed in the doorway , and Noel's eyes suddenly sparkled. I linger in the doorway Of alarm clock screaming Monsters calling my name Let me stay – Imaginary (Origin) by evanescence
- woodsy The grounds had been worked over, but it was going to take a number of years of concentrated gardening to de-weed the tangled lawn and to cut the undergrowth in the thin woodsy back area where James had played in concealment.
- Does Does your mother work?
- Darcy She joined herself to President Darcy , at the other side of the fire, and engaged him in talk with her about different gems and the engraving of them, so earnestly that she had no eyes nor ears for anybody else.
- Dorsey Dorsey retired from public life, and renewed attention was drawn to the need of better federal officials.
- Donors Interviews were sought by the editors or agents of local newspapers to ascertain whether reporters were desired to describe the wedding, and as to the length of the notices that were to be inserted, whether all the names of the donors of presents were to be included, and their gifts registered.
- doors And right at our very doors !
- dooms You have wept once for the stranger's sorrows-will you now refuse to pity, if you cannot love, the solitary parent, who, with a breaking heart and a trembling hand, writes the ill-fated word that dooms him, perhaps, to the hatred and contempt of the only being on earth with whom he can claim the fellowship of a natural tie?
- boors These boors have no sense of humour.
- dears Now, my dears , wasn't that an odd sort of dream?
- COORS In June 2011 it was reported that Molson Coors had also purchased a 51% stake in Cobra India, renamed as Molson Coors Cobra India.
- DOERS Now I will read you a text from the Epistle of James, "But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves."
42 words made from the letters DOORSY
4 letter words made from DOORSY:door, dory, droo, odor, oord, oosy, ordo, rods, rood, rooy, rosy, royd, royo, roys, ryoo, sood, soor, sooy, soyo, syro, yodo, yods, yood, yoor, yoos, yoro.
5 letter words made from DOORSY:doors, doros, dorso, odors, ordos, roods, royds, sodor, sordo, sydor.
3 letter words made from DOORSY:dos, dry, dys, rod, sod, soy.