What is the correct spelling for DORAL?
This word (Doral) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DORAL
- coral We can swim out and take a look at some of the coral heads."
- deal I went over his last year's news with a good deal of interest.
- dial For a few moments its quiet tick-tick was the only sound heard in the room, the two bound men staring with wide-open eyes at the dial of the clock, while the whole horror of their position slowly broke upon them.
- doll Where is your paper-doll?
- dorsal The dorsal surfaces of some specimens are nearly uniform dark brown with no reticulations.
- dory He could not shake it off, and at last he, with four men, boarded the brig in the dory .
- draw I would first draw attention to one important fact.
- drawl "Well, now," Mr. Peters began to drawl , "this here is news to me, and mighty sad news at that.
- dray The sandhills in our course were exceedingly high on the western side but pretty hard; but on the eastern side almost precipitous and soft drift sand; a dray or cart might get east, but I cannot fancy it possible it could return.
- drill He called on his friends dutifully, but his long visits to Albany, his evenings with Dennis, and his drill nights, interfered badly with his acceptance of the invitations sent him.
- droll There is a tradition that once when she had slapped Paula's pretty face, the odd child rubbed her cheek and said, with the droll calmness that rarely deserted her, "When you want to strike me again, mother, please take off your rings first."
- trawl And the waves were high to windward, And the waves were high to lee, And he said as he lost his trawl -net, "What is to be, will be."
- drolly Then Marian, who had heard of the wedding at Plympton Church, told it so drolly that tears stood in the Queen's eyes from merriment.