What is the correct spelling for DORK?
This word (Dork) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DORK
- cork This is what happens when we cut the string and let the cork fly out from a bottle of champagne.
- dark Of course they work in the dark ," Cadman said.
- dirk The body of the poisoned sailor was still lying on the deck; he thought it likely, if he were to put on the dead man's clothes and appear suddenly in the midst of those superstitious sailors, that their terror would place them at the mercy of Dirk Peters.
- dock Otherwise Vetturi would have been sitting in the prisoner's dock , and his master lying in the grave.
- dory In the boat and dory there-is everything ready, skipper?
- fork "I thought it was my fork ," said Mrs. Jobson.
- pork It matters not, commonly, on which side this is, because there is little or no wind in so dense a wood at that season; and then he gets a kettle of water from the river, and takes out the pork , bread, coffee, etc.
- work "There's only work for one in here.
- york She's the girl he wrote to just once, you remember, that time when we stopped in New York on our way from here to Bretherton.
- Dora Just before her sat Dora , while Ashatea occupied the stern.