What is the correct spelling for DORLLAR?
This word (Dorllar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DORLLAR
- collar "And here's a collar , too," chuckled Teddy.
- dell Well Last summer, up at Silver Dell , Jim Brown and I took a canoe And paddled out a mile or two.
- dill I hadn't realized it when she first got back, except she was pale and far-away in the eyes and et pickles heavily at every meal-oh, mustard, dill , sour, sweet, anything that was pickles-and not enough meat and regular victuals.
- dole But, if I'd thought to tell her about the Dole of bread and beer, she might have been persuaded, though my description of the exquisite windows in the courtyard, and the quaint houses of the black and white brethren, left her cold.
- doll "My dear Doll , how sorry I am, alas!
- dollar I want you to have him, and I want him to have you; and if he didn't have a dollar in the world, I should feel just the same about it.
- dolly He christened the pup himself, naming it Waffles, because, he said, the minute he saw the pup it reminded him of Dolly .
- dolor She took a quantity of moonshine, or some equally convenient material, and made an image, which she set on the window-sill reading, or by the table drawing, where it looked so like Prince Dolor that any common observer would never have guessed the deception; and even the boy would have been puzzled to know which was the image and which was himself.
- dolour His visage would have been the more sanguine, which was now so pale of colour, because of the dolour that was his.
- dorsal The tube, cut at a sharp right angle with the cylindrical bowl of the pipe, is ornamented with a thin vandyked ridge, generally perforated with a row of holes, and standing up somewhat like the dorsal fin of a fish.
- douala Douala has a fairly developed road network compared to other cities in Cameroon.
- dourly The others came in, Howell dourly and Graves wiping his moustache.
- dullard And the man might have been a notary, banker, miser, fool, dullard , wearisome as a rainy day, common as the usher of a school, a manufacturer, or some brave soldier without two ideas,-he would have had a resigned and attentive servant in me.
- Della You told me that you-that you're the Princess Della Robbia."
- Dora He felt the difference in Dora .
- Darla At the age of 14, Dawn-Marie Wesley died by suicide by hanging herself with a dog leash in her bedroom after experiencing a cycle of psychological abuse and verbal threats ("bullying") from three female classmates, Kyla-Mae Dunn, Donna Harley and Darla Wi
- Dollie Mamma, will you let me ride Dollie sometime?
- dollars The ten thousand dollars shall be yours."
- DOLLS Would it not be fun to dress them up like dolls!"
52 words made from the letters DORLLAR
3 letter words made from DORLLAR:ado, all, dal, doa, dol, lad, lao, ldl, lld, oar, ola, old, orr, rad, rod.
5 letter words made from DORLLAR:aldol, aldro, allor, ardor, arrol, darol, dolar, dolla, drall, droll, lador, lalor, lardo, lodal, lorrl, ollar, rallo, rodar, rolla.
4 letter words made from DORLLAR:dalo, doar, doll, lard, llao, load, lord, odra, olla, orad, oral, rall, rard, road, roar, rola, rold, roll.