What is the correct spelling for DORMAN?
This word (Dorman) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DORMAN
- demean No; I wouldn't demean myself by fighting with him.
- domain What Athena was beginning to long for with all the strength of her being had now entered the domain of immediate possibility.
- domino Willelmus junior camerarius in domino salutem.
- doorman It seems his room-mate found him, in bed, in his night-wear, and immediately called the doorman of the house.
- dorian She came out to the Dorian Institute looking for you.
- dorm In premed days Stone Aimes had shared a dorm room at Columbia with Dale Coverton, who was now an M.D. and a deputy director at the National Institutes of Health.
- dormancy Their present condition is one of dormancy.
- dormant "That is all very well," said Isabelle, "but I believe the instinct of culture will be dormant somewhere."
- norman Norman could only point to the wall.
- oman After the usual questions had been asked about my health, the news of the road, the latest from Zanzibar and Oman, he asked me if I had much cloth with me.
- roman It is, however, probable that John adopted the Roman reckoning, and counted noon the sixth hour.
- Damian The speakers in this group are St. Peter Damian and St. Benedict; both of whom have severe words to say as to the corruption of the monastic orders.
- doming One tree there was that held a wrinkled creaking bough Far over the grass, hanging low; And a swing from it hanging drew us near and made New brightness beneath that doming shade.
- doormen Everybody knew him by sight-doormen, salesmen, elevator boys, watchmakers, bookkeepers, and messengers.