What is the correct spelling for DOROTY?
This word (Doroty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DOROTY
- broody Because hens stop laying when they become broody , commercial poultry breeders perceive broodiness not as a normal physiological process, but as an impediment to egg and poultry meat production.
- corot Now and then, though, one has a kind of suspicion of some of the other kinds of trees-the Corot trees.
- dart Then the ground looks quite black with them as they dart over it: they exhibit no fear, but if you stand in the midst come all round you so close that they might be knocked down with a walking-stick if used quick enough.
- deity In the sacred writings they are detailed and illustrated, in a connected and harmonious manner; and are impressed upon us with the force of a revelation from the Deity himself.
- dirt I was beneath your high-and-mighty notice-dirt under your feet.
- dirty But his face wasn't dirty , for I washed it."
- ditty Despite his condition, he sang, well and heartily, a ditty in Arabic, about love and war, which the Nubian Pasha translated into Turkish for the benefit of the German doctor, and Sanda Pasha rendered into broken English for Lancey.
- doctor I don't understand, Doctor .
- dodo Within a very few years after these islands shall have become regularly settled, in all probability this fox will be classed with the Dodo , as an animal which has perished from the face of the earth.
- dolt Dolt that I have been!
- dory They take the dory and glide away.
- dot I guess the men who made the map couldn't make a small enough dot .
- dote Nan is quite right: we all dote on children.
- dotty "O, Dotty Dimple, keep still; can't you?
- doughty In both cases the action is usually set in motion by the hero's desire to ingratiate himself with his lady, but in the one he rides off in quest of renown that may make him worthy to aspire to her hand, and probably does not see her again for years; in the other, though he may perform doughty deeds for her sake, he may even go so far as to refuse battle unless he may have his sweet love, and much space is devoted to the description of his sighs and tears.
- dowdy She is at her best now; in striving to win me she is like a female bird, her plumage is at its best; she will grow dowdy when the incentive is gone.
- dowry The dowry was never paid, and after a lapse of a century and a half Denmark resigned all her Orcadean rights to Scotland.
- drafty It is true that our forefathers lived, many of them to a ripe old age, with only fireplaces to heat their drafty homes and with no heat at all in their public buildings.
- dray Pierre, later on, remembered that a dray of the Western Railway Company in coming up stopped and delayed the landau for a moment, whilst the young errand girl entered the doorway.
- Dora No, it is Dora ."
- don't I don't , an' my wife don't .
44 words made from the letters DOROTY
4 letter words made from DOROTY:door, doot, dory, doto, droo, odor, oord, oort, ooty, ordo, orto, otro, rood, root, rooy, royd, royo, ryoo, tody, toor, tord, tory, troy, tyoo, tyro, yodo, yood, yoor, yoro.
5 letter words made from DOROTY:dorot, dorty, roodt, tordo.
3 letter words made from DOROTY:dot, dry, oto, rod, rot, tod, too, tor, toy, try, tyr.