What is the correct spelling for DORVES?
This word (Dorves) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DORVES
- divers This appears to have been one miracle among many of a similar kind that day; possibly the news of it went forth, "And," Luke continues, "when the sun was setting all they that had any sick with divers diseases brought them unto Him."
- dove A dove flies in and summons him to the sea, where, together with his female companions, he enters a boat.
- dover Jean, I'll find oot for ye all aboot the trains for Dover .
- Dives As he who enjoys with enthusiasm the delights of a tropical garden has also to encounter the attacks of vicious mosquitoes, wiry land leeches, stinging flies, biting scorpions, and poisonous cobras, so the naturalist who dives among these submarine coral groves to secure specimens, and to enjoy the marvelous sights below the surface of the sea, meets with inevitable drawbacks.
- Does One who does not is good for nothing.
- Davies But for us it is more important to know that John Davies is also an able seer.
- Drives The first of the boys who drives by to the settlement is going to bring us out something fit to eat, if I have to pay for it.
- dories There were fishermen's dories bouncing about like happy children in the shallower waters near the shore.
- doves At length, in the early days of June, 1908, the wished opportunity was mine-wished yet feared, seeing that it was possible some disaster had fallen upon that unique colony of stock-doves.
- roves That he roves about full of rage, like a roaring lion, to tempt, to betray, to destroy, and to involve us in guilt and wickedness.
- fortes Fortes creantur fortibus et bonis.
- troves On the day after this sitting some advantages gained by the Allies, who took Chatillon-sur-Marne and Troves , induced Napoleon to direct Caulaincourt to declare to the Congress that if an armistice were immediately agreed on he was ready to consent to France being restored to her old limits.
- droves It was only a little trade that I carried on-I never had fewer than from seven to ten score, and my largest droves never exceeded eighteen score; as a consequence, my losses were not heavy nor my profits very great.
- derives Man is not born altogether to serve himself, but the community; if he cannot exist without the assistance of others, it follows, that others ought to be assisted by him: but if condemned to obscurity in the cell, he is then fed by the aid of the public, while that public derives none from him.
53 words made from the letters DORVES
4 letter words made from DORVES:deor, dero, derv, doer, dose, dove, eros, evro, oder, oser, over, redo, rods, rose, rove, seor, sore, vode.
5 letter words made from DORVES:dervs, devor, devos, dores, dover, doves, dovre, drove, erdos, evros, redos, resod, rosed, roves, serov, servo, sored, verso, voser.
3 letter words made from DORVES:des, doe, dos, dre, edo, eos, esr, ode, oed, ore, red, res, rev, rod, roe, sod.