What is the correct spelling for DOTHIS?
This word (Dothis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DOTHIS
- dais All eyes were turned upon the bride as she moved along another richly decorated gallery, which conducted her to a dais in the chancel from which she was to hear the nuptial Mass.
- dis "D'ye say de Prince look well dis mawnin'?
- doris Why, when mother died at home-we were in Chertsey then, Frank and Doris and I-and I tried to manage things, you know, it was really too absurd.
- dos Thus, Victor Hugo sees in each letter of the alphabet the pictured imitation of one of the objects essential to human knowledge: "A is the head, the gable, the cross-beam, the arch, arx; D is the back, dos ; E is the basement, the console, etc.
- doss He got a big old felt hat he had, lifted his pup, nose to tail, fitted it in the hat, shook it down, holding the hat by the brim, and stood the hat near the head of his doss , out of the moonlight.
- tethys The Tethys vanished to return no more.
- thus "Oh no, no; it must not be thus !
- Does Well, what does he do for you?
- Doth Neither do we fear our left hand knowing what our right hand doth, our only fear is, left the world should not know it.
- Moths So by a decree of the King he caused to be gathered together all the moths in the kingdom-millions of moths; and he put them all into a bare iron room along with the dress, and sealed the doors and windows with red sealing-wax.
- Oaths I certainly do recollect that, in our childish days, we were foolish enough to make some absurd promise to each other, which I no more hold as binding than any other act made by infants; besides, I have received absolution for any such deeds on my part, though I do remember you made a great many strange oaths and protestations, which I now consider highly improper; therefore, pray let me ask you, Senhor, by what authority you put these questions, not very complimentary, in truth, to me?"
- This In this he is like Tibullus.
- Thais Zoe and Thais assisted her to mount into it, and her ladies, waiting-women, and others who had hurried out of the other tents, formed a row on each side of the way, and hailed their mistress with loud cries of admiration and delight as she passed by, lifted high above them all on the shoulders of her bearers.
- dots Why, for instance, are those little dots placed near some of the crazy figures, and not others?"
- deaths We may hear of many deaths to-morrow.
- depths You meet him again in the depths of the wilderness.
- DOTES He loves it all, he dotes on it.
- Goths Steadily the Goths gained ground westward with the Huns surging after them.
- tithes Next year the Tithe War broke out and ended in 1838 in an incomplete victory, the Tithes , instead of being abolished, being paid henceforth in money as an addition to the rent.
55 words made from the letters DOTHIS
5 letter words made from DOTHIS:dhoti, doits, doshi, dosti, hoist, shido, shito, sidot, sidth, sodhi, toshi.
3 letter words made from DOTHIS:dis, dit, doh, dos, dot, dts, hod, hot, ido, iod, iso, sit, sod, soh, sot, sth, thd, tho, tod, tsh.
4 letter words made from DOTHIS:dish, dith, dots, hito, hits, host, hoti, itoh, oids, oths, otis, sdot, shio, shit, shod, shot, stih, stoh, thio, thoi, tido, tihs, todi, tosh.