What is the correct spelling for DOUBAT?
This word (Doubat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DOUBAT
- bat But Bat Scanlon was not listening; he had snatched up one of the newspapers. It's on, cracked like a baseball bat Oh shiiiiiiiit, out the boot came a gat – Scooby Doo by cypress hill
- boat "The boat has stopped. Who when night thickens are afloat On dappled skins in a glass boat, – Baile And Aillinn by William Butler Yeats
- bout "Un petit bout de chemin. Ain't nothin' in this World, you bout I ain't bout B.G. is gonna be forever thugged out – Thugged Out by b.g.
- dat And if you is fired, don't nevah da'ken dat do' no mo'.
- daub Here herds of cattle and flocks of sheep, instead of wild beasts, sped away from the roar of the train; here there was the daub and wattle cottage of the farmer instead of the thatched hut of the native savage.
- daubed Both of these were clothed in some tight-fitting black garments, having their heads and faces whitened with chalk and upon their vests a rude imitation of a human skeleton, also daubed in chalk.
- debate The resolutions were passed, as the "Parliamentary History" records, "almost without debate ," on the 6th of March. And, not to create Any farther debate, – Merchant of Venice, The : A Legend of Italy by Richard Harris Barham
- debater Even if the subject of debate is so stated that this is possible, any self-respecting debater will meet the question at issue fairly and squarely, preferring defeat to a victory won by juggling with the meanings of terms.
- debit -4. The Debit side of the Boer Budget.
- debt He paid his debt to the Company and settled with his Indians, who suddenly found themselves rich.
- debut Oh, yes Downey was Jem Flanigan, who, in '52, used to run the variety troupe in Australia, where Miss Somerset made her debut .
- doublet This is exactly on the lines of the doublet , except that the collet and perhaps the pavilions are covered also, so that the girdle, which is generally encased by the mounting, is the only surface-portion of paste.
- dubiety Dubiety is a poem of the Indian Summer, but it has the beauty, with a touch of the pathos, proper to the time.
- ducat The first declaration of a wide nature was that of the 26th September 1686, which reduced certain coins,-the silver ducat and two others-to the position of trade money merely.
- duet "I think," said he, "marriage is more of a duel than a duet .
- redoubt They fled to the cover of Pommern Redoubt beyond.
72 words made from the letters DOUBAT
5 letter words made from DOUBAT:abdou, aboud, about, badou, batou, baudo, bouda, dobut, doubt, duato, tabou, touba, tubod, tuoba, uboat, ubtao.
3 letter words made from DOUBAT:abo, ado, bad, bat, boa, bod, bot, bud, but, dab, dat, doa, dot, dub, duo, oat, out, tab, tad, tao, tau, tod, tub, uta.
4 letter words made from DOUBAT:abut, atob, audo, auto, bado, baud, boat, bodu, bota, bout, btoa, budo, buto, daub, daut, doba, doub, duba, duta, ouda, tabo, tabu, taou, taub, toad, tobu, toda, toub, tuba, tubo, udba, udot.