What is the correct spelling for DOUBE?
This word (Doube) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DOUBE
- adobe In the rear of the Tunstall-McSween store, there was an adobe corral, the east side of which projected beyond the store building, and commanded a view of the street, over which the sheriff had to pass.
- dab Oh, Dab , what does it mean that father is really taking an interest in the garden?
- danube A covert glance revealed her standing there, looking not down at the Danube that seemed so far away but up at the blue sky that seemed so near.
- daub It is all settled but the daub of ink.
- daubed I don't know if it's war-paint or not, but he is daubed full of all the colours of the rainbow.
- dauber Mr Didlum, Mrs Starvem, Mr Dauber , Mr Botchit, Mr Smeeriton, and Mr Leavit.
- db Berkeley DB provides the underlying storage and retrieval system of several LDAP servers, database systems, and many other proprietary and free/open source applications.
- deb She could not talk freely about her feelings to any one, but she had, as she expressed it to Deb , 'learnt her lesson.