What is the correct spelling for DOUG?
This word (Doug) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DOUG
- dog Well, it was in the first dog-watch that we came up with her, the Mortzestus I mean; but it was in the second dog-watch that it happened.
- dough Add cold sweet milk to make a dough as soft as can be handled, roll out an inch thick, cut into rounds with a biscuit cutter, and bake in a hot oven.
- dour They had now reached a little park, some half mile from the grim and dour old walls of the Federal Pen.
- drug Alcohol not a True Food, but a Drug.
- dug Before planting, the land has to be dug or ploughed, and cleared; the weeds collected in the same way as on an arable field.
- Doug Then he asked: "Doug, didn't Captain Prestonby tell you to stay with me?"