What is the correct spelling for DOULBES?
This word (Doulbes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DOULBES
- delibes The feature of the libretto which Delibes has used to the best purpose is its local color.
- doubles who's darkness doubles She sees the brilliance of all my troubles – Fake by herman brood
- dulles Vice President Nixon, Secretaries of State Dulles and Herter and I travelled extensively through the world for the purpose of strengthening the cause of peace, freedom, and international understanding.
- Dollies Babette had never been to the village and therefore knew nothing of real dollies.
- Dolores Take my hand and lead me up To Dolores And leave me out in the street, I guess It was for us – Ashley by The Dodos
- dulls The fire dulls for an instant, then flares with a bright light, and a thick puff of smoke rises into the air, on which the glare falls strongly.
- doles If physical things used in teaching number or geography or anything else do not leave the mind illuminated with recognition of a meaning beyond themselves, the instruction that uses them is as abstract as that which doles out ready-made definitions and rules; for it distracts attention from ideas to mere physical excitations.
- dolts He gained seemingly firm foothold, and, turning half-way about, swore redly at his companions for dolts and careless fools.
- dilutes That would account for a great deal, for the milk in a woman's veins sweetens, or at least, dilutes an acrid doctrine, as the blood of the motherly cow softens the virulence of small-pox, so that its mark survives only as the seal of immunity.
- deludes Ah, wretched whom your Siren call Deludes and brings to watery woes!
- deluges A palm-shaded plateau beneath the hotel offers an ideal resting-place, but the impenetrable jungle covering the Penang Hills makes expeditions on foot or by chair, impracticable, and the wild deluges of rain, with terrific thunder peals bursting in uncontrolled fury on this exposed peak, minimise the delights of a mountain sojourn.
175 words made from the letters DOULBES
3 letter words made from DOULBES:bed, bel, bod, bos, bse, bud, bus, deb, des, dle, doe, dol, dos, dub, due, duo, edo, eld, eos, led, leo, leu, lob, lsd, luo, ode, oed, old, sbe, sdb, sle, sob, sod, sol, sou, sub, sue, use.
5 letter words made from DOULBES:bedol, belos, belus, blose, blude, blues, bodes, boles, bolus, bould, boule, bouse, budel, budos, bueso, bulos, bused, debus, doble, doles, doubs, douse, dubos, duels, dules, dulse, eusol, lebus, lesbo, leuds, lobed, lobes, lobue, lobus, lodes, loebs, losed, louds, loued, louse, lubed, lubes, ludes, ludos, obdus, ouled, ousel, seoud, seoul, sobel, soble, solde, soled, sould, soule, sudol, suelo.
4 letter words made from DOULBES:bedu, belo, belu, bleu, blod, blue, bode, bodu, boel, bold, bole, bose, boue, bous, bude, budo, buds, debo, debs, delo, delu, deol, deul, doel, dole, dosb, dose, doub, dube, duel, dule, dulo, duos, duse, eous, eudo, lebo, leud, leus, lobe, lobs, lode, loeb, loeu, lose, loud, loue, lous, lube, lubs, lude, ludo, luso, obel, odel, odle, olde, osel, oseu, oude, ould, sebu, sleb, sled, slob, sloe, slub, slue, sold, sole, soul, sube, sude, suel, sule, sulo, ubol, udos, uleb, used.