What is the correct spelling for DOULE?
This word (Doule) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DOULE
- dale Good day, Mr. Dale .
- doe "No," says Doe , "of all the creatures used by man for food, the chicken is the most filthy in his diet of them all."
- doily Now, don't wipe your mouth with the doily !
- dole Amused at this proceeding, the gentleman now began to experiment, and again increased the daily dole of food.
- doll R61270. Memoirs of a London doll .
- dolly Poor dolly coming out?"
- douala A Douglas DC-7C named Star of Robbie Burns (registration: G-ARUD) operating the Douala —Lisbon sector of Caledonian Airways flight 153 (a Lourenço Marques — Luxembourg charter on behalf of Trans Africa Air Coach of London) crashed shortly after a night takeoff from Douala Airports runway 12, killing all 111 occupants (ten crew and 101 passengers).
- double We just gave them an allowance sufficient to support them through the week; but if we had given them more, or given them what they wanted, they would have taken double the quantity.
- dourly Immediately after the presentation of Lord Koreff, they all started the two hundred yards march to the luncheon pavilion, the King of Durendal clinging to his left arm and First Citizen Yaggo stumping dourly on his right, with Prince Ganzay beyond him and Lord Koreff on Ranulf's left.
- douse Douse un in th' hog-vault!
- dowel With the bow in the bench vise, this measure hooked on the string and resting on the bow at the arrow plate, the scale is hooked in place, the dowel drawn down to the standard length and the registered weight read off on the scale.
- dual Mr. Harcourt had not yet forgotten the lover in the husband; perhaps he, too, felt how sweet was this dual solitude after his busy labours, and owned in manly fashion his sense of his many blessings.
- due 6984. How much was due to you then?
- duel Skag had known things in certain seconds of his duel with the cobra.
- dull We will swim under water until we are beyond reach of the white men's dull ears and before three days are passed we shall be at Powhata, where thy father now abideth."
- duly On the other hand, undesirable departures from plan involve a corresponding penalty, because changes, unless duly justified by the situation, increase the possibility of failure.
- duple But if this is a marked specimen of Riemann, examine his reading of the phrase wherein Chopin's triple rhythm is supplanted by duple .
- joule Its first absolute verification occurred about 1846, when Dr. Joule showed that the fall of 772 lbs.
- module "We were working on my program, and I wanted to surprise you tonight with a new dialect module I put together - " "You have to go."
- nodule Again the sharp nodule of bone showed.
- Del Amid this mass of desolation, grand and stately as when we left it, stood the Casa del Gobernador, but with all its terraces covered, and separated from us by a mass of impenetrable verdure.
- Doled Every day the old woman doled grain from the basket; and at night they cooked it in their cave where you could not see their smoke; and every day the old woman gave the young one two handfuls and kept one for herself, saying, 'Because of the child within you.
- Duller Still the people he found everywhere content, if not exactly with squalid, certainly with poor and dull and rough conditions of life, much poorer, duller, and rougher than they might easily be.
- Tole No,' I says, just exactly like you tole me, 'I want you to keep this stock.
- Dooley She whispered to Mr. Kinsella that when there was anything to cry over, she simply had to cry, and he said: "I see you have what Mr. Dooley calls 'the stage delusion'.
- Doyle How is Doyle doing?
- Dollie Tis the sweetest little book of lyrics since Mrs. Dollie Radford's Light Load.
- doles But as to this,-his hand tapped the document-it has been said that the British Raj doles out the lives of its servants as one doles grain in a time of famine.
38 words made from the letters DOULE
4 letter words made from DOULE:delo, delu, deol, deul, doel, dole, duel, dule, dulo, eudo, leud, lode, loeu, loud, loue, lude, ludo, odel, odle, olde, oude, ould.
3 letter words made from DOULE:dle, doe, dol, due, duo, edo, eld, led, leo, leu, luo, ode, oed, old.
5 letter words made from DOULE:loued, ouled.