What is the correct spelling for DOUVALL?
This word (Douvall) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DOUVALL
- coeval To illustrate a few ballads, the earliest of which is hardly coeval with James V. such an enquiry would be equally difficult and vain.
- dale But first let me call my man named dale I call him, but he was in jail – Beautiful Day by Len
- dally Come, Sir, why dally thus!
- deal We have to deal not with a part of man, but with the whole.
- dell So to the dell they went.
- dial Then he started slowly turning the fourth dial .
- dill I should think you'd be ashamed to hint such a thing, Myron Dill , your own boy, too!
- diva "Diva, diva ," cried the lady hastily, "hide nothing from me; does he love me, or does he not?"
- doll I used to tell you that she was just a society doll , and that sort of thing.
- dollar He had spent every dollar he could lay hands on in sending for news of her.
- dolly "I kind of hate to drive Dolly in on that fresh gravel," hesitated Mrs. Daggett.
- dorsal The tint of the common species is yellowish-brown or snuff-coloured, streaked with black, with a yellow-greenish dorsal , and another lateral line along its whole length.
- dorsally From other hylids that occur in the same area, Hyla charadricola differs from Hyla miotympanum and H. arborescandens, both of which are green dorsally , by having a truncate snout and longer fingers with less webbing.
- double Depend upon it, that girl is playing a double game."
- doubly Then she will be doubly cursed.
- dourly "I'm beginning to see the light," he said dourly .
- dove I dove down almost to the ground then pulled up so that he disappeared down in the back seat out of sight.
- dovetail Each rests on its own peculiar foundation, but all dovetail together, and all make a harmonious whole.
- downfall A mighty shout hailed its downfall .
- droll "That's a droll charge for you to make," he said.
- dual Other writers seek to balance form and expression, insisting on "the dual nature of music," while resting ultimately on the emotional-speech theory.
- ducal So the Duke and he returned home to Stettin; but scarcely had they arrived there, when a letter came from the ducal widow of Wolgast, saying, that on no account would she receive Sidonia at her court.
- duel So you'll have to look out, Tom, or you may be called upon to fight a duel ."
- dull It is so dull for him to be alone.
- dully "I will not speak unless we are alone," he answered dully .
- duly "That is an honour for her, and we are duly sensible of it, but not so as to be over-proud.
- fall How did you happen to fall ?
- foal And the fish answered: Here she is with us, turned into a fish, and her foal into a small one!
- foully But when he saw he was discovered, he pushed with haste through all the crowd, and cried to his dwarf, Boy, thou hast beguiled me foully in keeping my ring; give it me again, that I may be hidden."
- full They had a thousand questions to ask, and he had full as many.
- outfall The South-Eastern Railway Company has made an arrangement with the Metropolitan Board of Works for shifting the course of the great Southern Outfall Sewer.
- oval He had heard so much about her learning and her pretty face that he was disposed to dispute her good looks; but in spite of his landlady's praise he had liked her pretty oval face.
82 words made from the letters DOUVALL
3 letter words made from DOUVALL:ado, all, avo, dal, doa, dol, duo, lad, lao, lav, ldl, lld, luo, ola, old, ull.
5 letter words made from DOUVALL:aldol, aloud, aloul, dalou, davol, davul, dolla, doull, dulal, dulla, ladou, laudo, lodal, loula, lulav, odula, ollav, oulad, ulloa, uvdal, valdo, vallo, vlado, volda, voula, vullo.
4 letter words made from DOUVALL:alou, audo, auld, aull, dalo, dalu, daul, davo, doll, dual, dula, dull, dulo, duva, ladu, lalu, laud, laul, lavo, llao, llud, load, loud, louv, lovu, lual, ludo, luol, olla, ouda, ould, oval, uldl, ulva, uvda, vadu, vaud, vaul, vldl, vula.