What is the correct spelling for DOUVRES?
This word (Douvres) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DOUVRES
- divers Will said a word to the chief of the divers about where the lead weights lay, and then stepped over the side to Josh, who was already in the lugger's boat, without letting any one know that he was going.
- doris He sat by his fire in the mouth of the tent and smoked and thought of the comfortable cabin up in the cedar hollow, and of Doris Cleveland's books.
- duress Because, you see, specialized as we are, we are not quite specialized, we are specialized under duress , and at the first glimpse of a chance we abandon our cradles and drop our pots and pans and go for the vast and elegant side possibilities-of our specialization.
- Dives For Ou' Jackalse he see dat dive yust in time, an' he yanks tings round so dey dives not into him but into young Leelikie, an' dere dey is, yust as fast as he is, an' all pullin' de roots out to get loose agen in different d'rections.
- Dowries For Don Antonio and Don Juan, they were sufficiently rewarded by the services they had rendered to the duke, who offered them two of his cousins in marriage, with rich dowries.
- Dolores The child had meantime been christened Maria Dolores Eliza Rosanna; which, for practical purposes, was blue-penciled down to "Betty."
- Drives The Rajah drives so fiercely-like a man possessed.
- dares For a long time she looked before her without moving, and a bitter smile passed over her hard features as she muttered: "He dares to go to the Lord's Table before the whole congregation.
- dories "They have given the ship up as a total loss, and have left in dories or skin-boats," said Marian.
- doves But the most wonderful shelter of all was that chosen by the doves .
- oeuvres Contained in his Oeuvres .
- droves There's droves of 'em, and the storm's kind o' driven 'em down this way."
144 words made from the letters DOUVRES
4 letter words made from DOUVRES:deor, dero, deru, derv, doer, doru, dose, dour, dove, duos, duro, duse, edur, eous, eros, eruv, eudo, euro, evro, oder, ordu, oser, oseu, oude, oure, over, redo, rods, rose, roud, roue, rous, rouv, rove, rude, rues, ruse, ruvo, seor, sore, sour, sude, suer, suor, surd, sure, suro, udev, udos, urde, used, user, vode, vour, vous, vrou, vues.
5 letter words made from DOUVRES:dersu, derus, dervs, devor, devos, dores, dorus, douse, douve, dover, doves, dovre, drove, duero, dures, duros, durov, erdos, eruvs, evros, oveur, redos, redus, resod, rosed, roues, rouse, roves, rudes, rudos, rused, rusev, seoud, serov, servo, soeur, sored, suder, sudor, sudre, suero, surdo, sured, surve, urved, verdu, verso, versu, verus, voser, vrous.
3 letter words made from DOUVRES:des, doe, dos, dre, due, duo, edo, eos, esr, ode, oed, ore, red, res, rev, rod, roe, rue, sod, sou, sue, sur, suv, urd, uro, use.
6 letter words made from DOUVRES:devour, dovers, droves, oderus, odesur, souder, soured, suvero, uredos.
7 letter words made from DOUVRES:devours.