What is the correct spelling for DOVERS?
This word (Dovers) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DOVERS
- diverse The new party was a coalition of rather diverse elements.
- dover You told me only to-day that we must go to Dover to meet him, and if he comes to England soon, there will be no time for me to set out on my journey before seeing him.
- Dives In Europe, some foo fighters danced just off the Allied fighters' wingtips and played tag with them in power dives.
- doves But two Angels from heaven, in the shape of white doves , came to her, bringing food twice a day till the seven years were ended.
- rovers This is how he writes on hearing of the invasion of Lindisfarne by the northern rovers in 793, to Bishop Hugibald and the monks of Lindisfarne:- "As your beloved society was wont to delight me when I was with you, so does the report of your tribulation sadden me continually now that I am absent from you.
53 words made from the letters DOVERS
4 letter words made from DOVERS:deor, dero, derv, doer, dose, dove, eros, evro, oder, oser, over, redo, rods, rose, rove, seor, sore, vode.
5 letter words made from DOVERS:dervs, devor, devos, dores, dover, doves, dovre, drove, erdos, evros, redos, resod, rosed, roves, serov, servo, sored, verso, voser.
3 letter words made from DOVERS:des, doe, dos, dre, edo, eos, esr, ode, oed, ore, red, res, rev, rod, roe, sod.