What is the correct spelling for DOWDN?
This word (Dowdn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DOWDN
- dawn In the first year of freedom's second dawn Died George the Third; although no tyrant, one Who shielded tyrants, till each sense withdrawn Left him nor mental nor external sun: – Vision of Judgment, The by george gordon, lord byron
- deaden Pass from me; yet thine arms, thine eyes, thine hair, Feed my desire and deaden my despair.
- dod "Dod," said Jock Howieson, with much native shrewdness, "aifter all his palaver it's naething but anither confounded exercise," for that worthy had suffered much through impositions, and had never been able to connect one sentence with another in an intelligent manner.
- dodo Dodo, in the car, was thinking rapidly.
- don To the surprise of everybody Mardon got better.
- doting I learned afterward that she had practised this device successfully upon a doting mother and her nursery-maid, who really feared she would die.
- dowdy Oh, it's Lorraine Vivian and her maid; they loathe to see me dowdy.
- down He came down after you, if you remember."
- downy What soft, downy thing?
- drown Surely you're not afraid your children will drown in my care?
- town Semyonov was in some other part of the town.
- Donn Donn Piatt of Mac-o-chee! What a darling destiny Has been mine-to meet him there- Lolling in an easy chair On the terrace, while he told Reminiscences of old- Letting my cigar die out, Hearing poems talked about; And entranced to hear him say Gentle things of Thackeray, Dickens, Hawthorne, and the rest, Known to him as host and guest- Known to him as he to me- Donn Piatt of Mac-o-chee!