What is the correct spelling for DOWLOAD?
This word (Dowload) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DOWLOAD
- boatload If I am not misinformed, I think these parties are still carrying on the shop at Uyea Sound, conducted by a man Donald Johnston; at least I saw a boatload of goods coming ashore there, and on inquiry I was told they were for Isbister's shop.
- delta Yet, whether those two wakeful maidens truly heard or merely fancied, in fact just then some seventy miles straight away under that gaunt old moon, there was rising to heaven the most terrific uproar this delta land had ever heard since man first moved upon its shores and waters. Just gods don't shelter Down on the delta – Muddy Water by Bing Crosby
- dewlap In both conditions a considerable swelling of the dewlap may be noticed in the later stages.
- diploid Hordeum pusillum, the little barley, is a diploid annual grass native to the United States (except the westernmost parts), which arrived via multiple long-distance dispersals of a southern South American species of Hordeum about one million years ago.
- dollar It's only a dollar a year." Thirteen for a tenth of a dollar Let's go, I'll throw in a collar – Dime a Dozen by Unknown Author
- dolour On August 17, during a truce between the hostile parties, Knox left St. Andrews for Edinburgh, "not without dolour and displeasure of the few godly that were in the town, but to the great joy and pleasure of the rest;" for, "half dead" as he was, Knox had preached a political sermon every Sunday, and he was in the pulpit at St. Giles's on the last Sunday of August.
- doodad His sound-dampener is some little doodad; we'll be needing more of them, I should say.
- dullard Little dullard, how should she?
- dulled Dulled as I was by hardship, I thrilled with the sense of the explorer in new lands, with the thrill of discovery and conquest.
- Bowled The carriage bowled along smoothly over the gently curving road.
- Dialed Formerly within Romtelecom, local numbers were always dialed without area codes, but other numbers were always to be dialed with the area codes, even if it was the same one.
- Doled Wagg had accommodated him with the time of day, when he asked for it, just as Wagg loaned him a razor and doled his rations, persistently and with cunning malice working to subdue the young man's sense of independence.