What is the correct spelling for DPETH?
This word (Dpeth) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DPETH
- dearth Everybody had noticed for weeks past a growing dearth of threepenny-bits.
- death "I knew there was no chance," he said, when told of the death .
- depot "Elbridge," she asked, "did you drive father to the depot yesterday morning?"
- depth I told him, for the first time, "Now, my dear Shaw, you think probably that I have been sent here to find the depth of the Tanganika.
- pithy "You cannot make a silk purse out of a sow's ear" is our pithy and brutally truthful folk-saying.