What is the correct spelling for DPRICE?
This word (Dprice) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DPRICE
- caprice The terrible caprice of Chance, the merciless irony of Circumstance, could go no further than this.
- deprive "Oh, I wouldn't deprive them of one," Mangan said, distinctly.
- doris "Come on, read some out loud," said Doris in her practical way.
- praise To him alone be all the praise !
- price Mr. Price held up his hand.
- trice The attendant, from his stooping posture, took the verdict of the ring of faces and in a trice tugged open the two buckles.
- truce At certain times, a day of truce was held when the Wardens of both sides met and settled any questions that might be in dispute between their followers, but occasionally the decision was anything but harmonious-as in the case of the Reidswire, for instance.
- Patrice At that moment some one came through the open door, which Patrice perceived to be the door of the lodge; and he observed that it was not old Simeon, as he had thought, but a stranger whom he had never seen before.
- deprives Material production depends directly upon things; and as there is only a limited quantity of things in the world, if any one person has more than his share, he deprives some other person to that extent.
- dories A couple of dories floated below them.
- dries But you ought also to ask yourself where are the sources of this rain, and whether it is not the tax itself which draws away the moisture from the ground and dries it up?
- DRIPS Hush, do not laugh; it creeps up in the roof, And drips on us again like the thick water Through the black pulpy thatch-leak in November....
55 words made from the letters DPRICE
4 letter words made from DPRICE:cedi, cred, deci, depr, dice, dier, dire, drip, epic, iced, pedi, peri, pied, pier, reid, rice, ride, ried, ripe.
3 letter words made from DPRICE:cer, cpi, cpr, crp, dec, die, dip, dre, edp, epi, ice, idp, ire, pei, per, pic, pid, pie, prc, pre, red, rep, rid, rip.
5 letter words made from DPRICE:cider, cidre, decir, dicer, dirce, drice, pedic, pedir, price, pride, riced, riped.