What is the correct spelling for DRAIED?
This word (Draied) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DRAIED
- darned We're not so darned bad, you know.
- deride Strabo, a second philosopher, in his historical collection says, that the Romans could not but blush and deride themselves, for putting on armor against such pitiful slaves.
- drained I had thought that that had drained the last energy from me and that I had no desires left except of the peace of the cloister and death itself.
- draped The canvas was draped and having set it in a good light he turned, taking a step forward.
- dread At this time Charmian began almost to dread her mother's influence upon her husband.
- dreaded Yet she dreaded the meeting.
- dreamed As if anyone could have dreamed!
- dried Hermione started, and sat upright in her chair, while the tears dried slowly on her cheeks.
- drier All he knew was that he would die if he didn't get to a warmer, drier climate; but the story he told caused Henry Nelson to stare queerly at his field man.
- druid I heard also, read out from the same book, that the stone of Dryburgh was taken from the quarry that built Melrose, and that the name Dryburgh meant "Druid."
- raid They rode westward, doubtless to make a raid on their enemies, the Sioux.
- trade If a tinker were my trade Would you still find me? I'll be carryin' the pots you made Followin' behind you – If I Were A Carpenter by Dolly Parton
- tried I know you've tried to help me, and now you want to make something different of me from what I always was before.
- varied The manner in which the change was effected, varied.
- Darted In a sudden impulse, perhaps a sudden doubt of her judgment of him, Barbara darted after him.
- Derailed On another occasion four Colonists were arrested; two of these were shot in cold blood, while the other two were imprisoned, because the railway line was blown up and a train derailed by the Boers near their home.
- Died "I don't understand how she could have done it-I would have died first.
- Dragged The others dragged him away, and now he is with them!
- Drawled I say, Miss Stuart," he drawled, "it was too bad of you to be so suspicious."
- Raided Smith made his home in the hall that was raided and was secretary of the Union.
- Rated Jay said, "Personally I think Darkovan science is over-rated.
- Tarred The smooth tarred road was a relief, too, after a few hard bumps: a lovely tree-shadowed road past a big yellow-painted hotel; past a delightful village high above the river bed, where a great forest made a dark, perfumed screen between our eyes and the bright glitter of water.
- Tarried Towards pretty young women, on the contrary, he displayed his principal virtues in a very singular way; for the pallid nocturnal wanderer above had met him in various lands and cities, and wherever he tarried long another maid was added to the list of those to whom Biberli vowed steadfastness and truth.
- dared He felt a decided repugnance to becoming Billings' constant companion, but he dared not go home, and it seemed as if there was no other course left open.
64 words made from the letters DRAIED
3 letter words made from DRAIED:add, ade, aid, air, are, dad, ded, dia, die, dre, ear, edd, era, ida, ira, ire, rad, red, rid.
5 letter words made from DRAIED:adder, adire, adred, aerdi, aided, aired, aredd, dadri, dared, deair, deida, deira, derai, didar, dread, dried, raide, readd, redid, ridda.
4 letter words made from DRAIED:aide, aire, arid, daei, daid, daie, dard, dare, dari, dead, dear, dier, dire, edad, edda, eira, idea, ided, raed, raid, raie, read, reid, ride, ried.