What is the correct spelling for DRAMED?
This word (Dramed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DRAMED
- dimmed The sky is dimmed with an evening cloud.
- domed To the left on entering is the chapel of St. Anne, under a low octagonal domed tower.
- doomed Anna Cresswell is already doomed .
- drained It is drained by the Barandu, a tributary of the Indus.
- dram I asked leave to give her a dram .
- drama No, they saw in it no drama whatever.
- draped In his honour she was dressed entirely in festive white, a linen coat and skirt, a soft lawn blouse, and a wide straw hat draped with a white lace veil which shaded her brow, and beneath which her burnished brown hair projected in great glossy waves.
- dreaded She dreaded it and yet she was hungry for it.
- dreamed They both answered each other, "Yes, first we dreamed that our mother came and kissed us; and we liked that.
- dreamer "I am the dreamer .
- dried The card had been dried there, and the pen, which had been left on the table, was still damp.
- framed Now opposite her bed were three pictures, coloured and framed .
- trimmed He would not have dared to present himself before her in his fur-trimmed overcoat and his high silk hat.
- Dammed If the transporting stream is too small to furnish a sufficient channel for this rude navigation, it is sometimes dammed up, and the timber collected in the pond thus formed above the dam.
- Deemed This answer was certainly worthy of one who was deemed the head of the Christian church.
- Defamed Through every age, in every place, Consider well the poet's case; By turns protected and caressed, Defamed , dependent, and distressed.
- Dragged However, winter at length dragged out its weary life to its weary end.
- Drawled "Yes," drawled Chumbley, drily, "the Princess can tell you, I should say."
- Dreamt In less than a year she would be dancing all night with men she had scarcely heard of before, listening to compliments of which she had never dreamt-of course not-and to declarations which no right-minded girl one day under eighteen could under any circumstances be thought to expect.
- Drummed He drummed its ribs fiercely with his heels, and pressed it on, but only to turn its head directly after, forcing himself into a state of composure as he rode quietly by Lucy Alleyne and Rolph, and saluted them as he passed.
- Rammed Whether the disturbance of the tactical unity by the loss of the three torpedoed vessels was the cause of it, or whether the first and second divisions were unaccustomed to manoeuvre together, the Formidable carried out orders so clumsily, that she was rammed amidships by her neighbour the Renown, and immediately heeled over and sunk in a few minutes, carrying hundreds of brave English sailors with her into the deep.
- Crammed The court-yard of his house was soon filled and crammed with people, who rushed in from the streets, and the friendly Ghatee was obliged to send me home quick, lest I should be smothered by a mob of people.
- Creamed "And now," said Miss O'Donoghue, who, having disposed of the most serious part of the breakfast, pushed away her plate with one hand while she stirred her second cup of well-creamed tea lazily with the other, "Now, Rupert, will you tell me the arrangements you propose to make to enable me to see your good brother?"
- dared But Rebecca shook her head at this suggestion; she dared not risk the chance of a refusal.
- DRAMS Clip off all hair from around the top of the hoof and rub in well for twenty minutes the following: Red Iodide of Mercury, two drams; Pulv.
51 words made from the letters DRAMED
3 letter words made from DRAMED:add, ade, are, arm, dad, dam, ded, dmd, dre, ear, edd, era, mad, mar, med, mrd, rad, ram, red, rem.
5 letter words made from DRAMED:adder, adred, adrem, aredd, armed, damer, dared, deram, derma, drame, dread, dream, drmed, merda, readd.
4 letter words made from DRAMED:dame, dard, dare, dead, dear, dram, drem, edad, edam, edda, made, mare, mead, raed, read, ream.