What is the correct spelling for DRAMES?
This word (Drames) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DRAMES
- dram "She has tried it," her brother said, as he called up Roderick and gave him a dram out of his capacious flask.
- drama The whole passed through his mind like the scenes of a drama -his confidence, having lost the track, that his horse, left to himself, would find it again; his terror when, coming back from a stone's-throw off, he found the tree deserted he had tied his horse to; his foolish starting off to catch him, when the only sane course was to wait for his return.
- dreamer He is not always a dreamer , your farm boy, when he starts down from his hills or his cross-roads farm to see the big world and conquer it.
- frames Now, if you'd run out those wing-frames I was stuck on, she'd have took them straight through, every one."
- Ramos Reckless Ramos , who went tearing around the country in an ancient motor scooter, decorated with squirrel tails and gaudy bosses, would hardly be disturbed by any risky thing he wanted to do.
- Dramas His dramas are to-day probably being left farther and farther aside every moment in the present exaggerated demands for characters in action, or perhaps it might be nearer the truth to say clothes horses in action.
- Dreams It was all as it should be, according to her dreams, only-only-he had not allowed her to say what she had meant to say.
- drummers Drummers do get awful fresh when they think they can get away with it.
- draws It's a good job and draws well.
- dares Rosalind dares not ask; her heart gives a great bound, and stops, and her teeth chatter and close tight.
- drums Thunder, like drums , rolled incessantly.
- dams On top of the forest trees, driven deep into the sand and clay, dams and dykes were built, that kept out the ocean.
- dries It has not dried much, for our shell-fire has broken up the gullies and streams with which it was drained, and the country is water-logged, so that the pools remain until the sun dries them up.
- drapes The sweeping boughs of giant cocoanut trees make a green twilight beneath their interwoven fronds, Bougainvillea drapes crumbling wall and forest tree with curtains of roseate purple, and thatched stalls of tropical fruits and glowing flowers brighten the dusky avenues with patches of vivid colour.
- rams Wal, Seward said that furrin affairs were all rite; that he had offered to carry out the policy of England all over the country, an set up a monarchy, ef necessary, to put down the Dimmycrats, an that upon his faithfully promising to do this, the British Government at once seized the rebil rams .
- tames He is very proud and greedy and cruel, and never will know the hand that tames him.
- drays The six drays came in about 4 P. M.; the sheep not until long after dark.
- dames Her pale brown hair fell in ripples and curls around her until they touched a robe of heavenly blue, and half hid a singular necklace of large pearls:-pearls taken from some Spanish ship and strung in old Zierikzee, and worn for centuries by the maids and dames of the house of Van Ariens.
- dreamers Poets and dreamers appeared not to be the men who could halt materialism.
- DOMES Two domes of snow were erected as a shelter.
- DIMES The things are put out to get their nickels and dimes.
- DRAMS The dose is from 30 grains to 2 drams.
- trams Very faintly again could be heard the distant rattling of some cab, the murmur of trams .
- drakes Freke was no handsomer as a man than as a boy; he had been steadily making ducks and drakes of his fortune since he was twenty-five; yet, somehow, Freke always seemed to have a plenty of friends, solely by the charm of his personality.
- rimes He did not indulge in the pedantry of rimes difficiles, by which Racine attracted his hearers, nor was his verse so uniformly smooth as that of his younger rival.
84 words made from the letters DRAMES
3 letter words made from DRAMES:ade, are, arm, dam, das, des, dre, ear, era, esm, esr, mad, mar, med, mes, mrd, mrs, rad, ram, ras, red, rem, res, sad, sam, sea.
5 letter words made from DRAMES:adrem, armed, arsed, daems, damer, dames, dares, darse, dears, deram, deras, derma, desam, desra, drame, dream, marse, mased, maser, merda, mersa, mesra, reads, sader, sarde, sared, sedam, semra, seram, smead, smear, smerd.
4 letter words made from DRAMES:ards, ares, arms, arse, dame, dams, dare, dear, dram, drem, edam, made, mare, mars, mead, mesa, raed, rams, rase, read, ream, sade, same, sard, seam, sear.