What is the correct spelling for DRAMN?
This word (Dramn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DRAMN
- damon "Ned and Mr. Damon told me all about that accident.
- dragon And now that she was out on the street, having escaped the dragon , Mrs. Brown confessed to feeling a little mite tired, so they sat down on a bench in the Gardens and watched the children play.
- drain A young dog sent up the drain came back quicker than he went, and refused to venture a second time.
- dram Proof, too, is given in this little work of the fullness with which she realized that true religion must be expressed by service to mankind; to those nearest to one first, and afterwards to others; and indeed, that a high sense of social duty, with a fervent and unselfish devotion to it, is religion, rather than either the spiritual dram -drinking, or the dogmatic irrationality to which that name of high import is frequently applied.
- drama Only one arrangement had Ester made for this last scene in her life drama .
- drawn They were drawn toward it.
- dream I could not dream of it.
- dreaming Nance heard Dick utter these words, but his voice appeared far away, and she herself seemed to be dreaming .
- dreamy He found content, pleasure, and interest in this lazy, dreamy life.
- drown If she could only drown that fellow's voice!"
- drum All this time the neighbors keep up an infernal racket with a drum and any other musical instruments they may happen to have.
- train "Gone on a freight-train.
- tram The tram reached Hampstead at four minutes past ten, so that, by walking fast, it would be possible for a young energetic man to reach Riversbrook before a quarter to eleven.
- truman In any case, the Truman Administration deliberately created an atmosphere favorable to changing race relations within America.
- Dreamt I dreamt-of that man.