What is the correct spelling for DRAYER?
This word (Drayer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DRAYER
- drape All that remained was a small drape of silk about her waist, held in place by a thin band of jade.
- draper Jane was general servant to a dissenting draper in Leamington, and Jacob enjoyed the proud distinction of being waggoner's boy at Whitbury farm, now tenanted by a go-ahead Scotch ex-bailiff, who had succeeded the Pembertons when they went to the dogs with drink and horse-dealing.
- drawer A long narrow envelope lay at the bottom of the drawer .
- dray Poor Mr. Spaull, he was ordained about three years after Mark came to Slowbridge, and a week later he was run over by a brewer's dray and killed.
- dreamer It was plain, even to an idle dreamer like me, that we were living on the charity of our friends, and barely living at that.
- drier The lighter and drier the flour the better-in very damp weather it is best oven-dried, then cooled before mixing.
- driver "I shall give the driver a letter to him, and another to thy father.
- drover Once he passed a drover and elicited from him that a man answering Cumshaw's description had passed him on the road the previous morning.
- dyer I happened to go to Lamb's house, about an hour after his rescue and restoration to dry land, and met Miss Lamb in the passage, in a state of great alarm: she was whimpering, and could only utter, Poor Mr. Dyer !
69 words made from the letters DRAYER
3 letter words made from DRAYER:ade, are, ayr, day, dre, dry, dye, ear, era, err, rad, ray, red, rya, rye, yea.
5 letter words made from DRAYER:aerdy, darey, darre, dayer, deary, drear, dryer, erard, rader, radyr, rared, rayer, ready, reard, redry, reyad, yared, yarer, yeard.
4 letter words made from DRAYER:aery, arey, ayed, ayer, ayre, dare, dary, dear, dery, dray, drey, drye, dyar, dyer, eady, eday, edry, erya, eyad, eyra, rady, raed, rard, rare, rary, read, rear, reay, ryad, ryer, yard, yder, year, yeda.