What is the correct spelling for DREEGE?
This word (Dreege) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DREEGE
- deere 200 The nimble Squirrell noting here, Her mossy Dray that makes, And laugh to see the lusty Deere Come bounding ore the brakes.
- drag Without drag-ropes-prepare to advance! I see you take another drag One more lost soul to raise your flag – The Sky Is a Landfill by Jeff Buckley
- drake Drake took it silently, and clumsily thrust it into his pocket. Each brist'ld hair stood like a stake, When wi' an eldritch, stoor "quaick, quaick," Amang the springs, Awa ye squatter'd like a drake, – Address to the Devil by Robert Burns
- dredge Nothing of the kind has been known among the living to this day; and yet, the first haul of the dredge near Barbados gave us a Chemidium, or, at least, a sponge so much like the fossil Chemidium, that it must remain for future comparisons to determine whether there are any generic differences between our living sponge and the fossil.
- dredger The dredger is still commonly used in our kitchen.
- dregs Or came to her as comes a sail to one shipwrecked and adrift, painfully calculating out his final dregs of food and water. He gets on his legs, Drains his glass to the dregs, – 'Look at The Clock!' : Patty Morgan The Milkmaid's Story by Richard Harris Barham
- drogue This is so that if a large side or vertical load develops while in contact with the drogue, the rivets shear and the fuel valve breaks off, rather than the probe or receiver aircraft suffering structural damage.
- drudge Don't you know that a woman of that class looks a worn out drudge of fifty a year after she's married.
- drug Salt drew up in front of a drug store. for the side effect of this dirty drug the way you punish me and then you shrug – Shrug by Ani DiFranco
- Dredged A little flour should also be dredged in, which will take up all the fat left in the fryingpan.
- Derek But Derek did not look back.
- dredges He may have dropped the pearl, like Cleopatra, in a goblet of ruby wine and drained the contents with the dissolved jewel for dredges and for luck, and he may have given the pretty little diamonds to news boys or small negroes wandering haphazard about the highways of his town.