What is the correct spelling for DREG?
This word (Dreg) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DREG
- drag "We don't have to drag ourselves away," I told him; "all we have to do is to sit still and be drag ged away." 'Cause I feel real deep when I'm dressing in drag I call it freedom of expression, most just call me a fag – I Must Be Emo by hollywood undead
- dregs And here was one who knew thee not in name or in truth, and yet who drank to the dregs , and to the last bitterness his cup of sorrow.
- drew She drew back her head.
- drug It is very difficult, if not impossible, to get this drug in this country.
- Greg How would Greg do?
- Reg Monday Morning July 1st. -Since writing the above upwards of 100 sail have arrived: we conclude that the whole fleet is there: for we have counted 140 topsail vessels; some say there are 160: people are moving out of York; and I think we must very soon come to action; the flower of our Reg . is picked for a field fight, which we imagine will take place on long island.
- DEG If developed with chloride of gold, the water should be heated to 60 to 80 deg.