What is the correct spelling for DRIBVE?
This word (Dribve) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DRIBVE
- derive The great number of fishing-hooks found amongst them, shewed that they derive no inconsiderable supply of animal food from the sea.
- drab The change from her dull, drab life, giving her, as it did, an opportunity for companionship with people of greater mentality and refinement than she had been used to, quickly brought about a swift transition in the girl's nature.
- dribble Now thou's turn'd out for a' thy trouble, But house or hauld, To thole the winter's sleety dribble And cranreuch cauld.
- drive I tell you I don't want to drive you from this roof, girl.
- driver Now, when the driver reached the door of the court-yard, he found it closed against him, and he drew his coach up beside it and called in a hollow voice for entrance.
- drove The car just drove off all by itself?
- drover "Shut your gab, old sport," said a rough-looking drover at last, "that song is not fit for decent folk to hear."
- drub Buston, Ghafurov District, TajikistanHigh Buston, a small hamlet on the Northumberland coast of England situated between Alnmouth and WarkworthButon Rinchen Drub , often (Bu-ston), an early Tibetan scholar
- tribe If the chief should die and the tribe think that it is because of witchcraft it will be even worse.