What is the correct spelling for DRIECTION?
This word (Driection) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DRIECTION
- defection Happily, their father, completely absorbed in a practical, scientific, and approving contemplation of the topography and material resources of the scene of his future labors, had no time to notice their defection .
- dejection His whole attitude spoke dejection .
- detection Could he mount it and still escape detection ?
- diction He is thus the poet of those who care less for delicacy of workmanship than for sonorous diction , elevated sentiment and telling effects.
- directing A courier had started for Holland with a letter directing Skelton instantly to request that the three English regiments in the Dutch service might be sent to the Thames.
- direction The Professor told Harry that further effort in that direction would be useless, and he slowly and sadly came down the hill.
- directional This type of diversity makes use of directional antennas that are usually physically separated by some (often short) distance.
- dissection It is during the next twenty-five years at the University of Bologna, which was always closely in touch with the ecclesiastical authorities in Italy and especially with the Pope, that the foundations of dissection , as the most important practical department of medical teaching, were laid by Mondino, whose book on dissection continued to be the text book used in most of the medical schools for the next two centuries.
- friction 2348. It is obvious that in the absence of a gib the key moving under friction against the brass stretches the metal more than a gib that presses against the brass, but has no motion endways.
- reaction And now she was aware not of relief or reaction or fear, but solely of her headache.
- directions All that day till nightfall, though keepers and scouts were sent about in all directions , no word came of the missing lad.
394 words made from the letters DRIECTION
4 letter words made from DRIECTION:cedi, cent, cero, cert, cite, code, coen, coin, coir, cone, cord, core, corn, cote, cred, cron, deci, dein, dent, deor, dero, dice, dier, diet, dine, dint, dior, dire, dirt, doer, doin, donc, done, dote, dron, ecto, edit, eini, endo, enic, enid, ento, erni, iced, icon, ideo, idio, idit, iino, indo, inec, inti, iori, iron, iten, itno, itoi, iton, neid, nerd, nero, nice, nidi, nido, nied, nito, noce, node, nodi, noer, noir, nori, note, oder, odet, odin, once, oned, orne, orte, orti, otic, rdio, redo, reid, rein, reit, rend, reni, reno, rent, reti, rice, rico, ride, rido, ried, rind, riot, rite, roen, rotc, rote, tecn, tend, tern, tero, tide, tido, tied, tier, tine, tion, tire, tiri, tiro, toci, todi, toed, toei, toer, tone, tord, tore, torn, trei, treo, trio.
5 letter words made from DRIECTION:cedit, centi, cerdo, cerio, ceron, certo, cider, cidre, cient, cieri, cinto, cione, cioni, cirio, citie, citor, citro, cnote, coden, coder, coire, coner, conti, cored, corii, cornd, corne, corni, corte, coted, credo, creno, creon, crine, crode, crone, decir, decor, deiro, denio, denti, deori, detro, dicer, dicot, dicto, dieci, dinei, diner, dinic, dirce, dirne, dirnt, doire, doner, dorce, doren, doric, dorin, dorne, dorte, doten, dreno, drice, drini, driot, driti, drone, ecoid, ecton, edict, eiron, erion, iceni, icier, ictrn, ideon, idiot, idite, iinet, inced, indec, indeo, inder, indic, indie, indir, indre, indri, indro, inert, inetd, inite, inori, inter, intoe, intro, iodin, ionic, ircon, irido, irion, irone, iteco, itoen, ndeti, necro, nerio, netco, nicod, nicor, nicot, nidre, nieto, niort, niter, nitid, nitre, nitro, nocte, noder, noire, noite, nored, noted, odein, odier, oncer, oncet, onder, ontic, orden, ordet, orent, orten, oteri, recio, recit, recti, recto, redon, reino, renco, retin, retno, riced, ricin, ridic, ridin, rieti, rindt, rione, rioni, rocen, roden, rodin, roine, ronte, rotec, roten, rotie, tecno, teiid, tenco, tendo, tenir, tenor, tenri, terni, ticer, tiden, tiein, tieon, tieri, tined, tiner, tinio, tired, toder, toein, toine, tonci, tondi, toned, toner, tonic, toric, torii, torne, treco, trend, treni, treno, treon, trice, trico, tried, trine, trion, troie, tronc.
3 letter words made from DRIECTION:ceo, cer, cio, con, cot, cro, crt, dec, den, die, din, dit, doc, doe, don, dot, dre, ect, edo, end, ent, eon, ern, ert, etc, ice, ido, iod, ion, ire, nec, neo, net, nit, nod, not, nrc, oct, ode, oed, one, ore, otc, red, ret, rid, rio, rit, roc, rod, roe, ron, rot, tec, ted, ten, ter, tic, tie, tin, tod, toe, ton, tor, tri.