What is the correct spelling for DRIG?
This word (Drig) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DRIG
- brig The Sea-horse had hoisted signals directly those on board perceived that the lugger was starting in pursuit of the brig .
- dig You know, fellows, it's settled that you're to dig your way into Boston, tunnel under the water when you come to it.
- drag He was so sick he could hardly drag one foot after the other.
- drip But I can see nothing; I only hear the drip , drip , and splashing of water.
- drug Where is your drug store?
- prig And how often behind the "Oxford manner" lurks the cultured prig , if I may put it so.
- rig "If the water remains as quiet as it does at present, we can soon paddle to the other side; and we can also rig a mast and yard, on which we can make a very good sail with our blankets," he observed.