What is the correct spelling for DRIKED?
This word (Driked) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DRIKED
- decked They are half-decked, with a roomy fo'castle and a well, where the fish are kept alive.
- derived The fashion of "stump" or stamp work appears to have been derived from Italy.
- docked The men on receiving their docked pay indignantly gathered up their tools and declared that they would return to their native village, which they did.
- drained The general slapped Von Heckmann upon the shoulder and drained his glass.
- drake But for Drake and Howard and England's "wooden walls," events would have moved differently during the last three centuries,-in our country as in theirs.
- dried Nada sat up and dried her eyes.
- drilled The other ends, drawn tight, disappeared in two small holes drilled through the wall, at a height of a foot from the floor.
- drugged I did not tell him what I wanted until I had tempted him with drugged wine, and he did not realize what he was doing.
- tracked All hurled their horses against him-except the sixth man, he who had tracked them all day, and who now, masked and with his sword drawn, sat his horse outside of the fray, looking on at what was being done by the others.
- tried Sir George Duncombe gave you the best advice when he tried to get you to return to England."
- Bricked When she stepped out into the late-morning sunshine and looked at the back of the building, she realized there also was a row of windows facing the garden that had been bricked shut.
- Derided A quarter of a century ago the idea of amateurs sitting a keelless eight or four, without rolling rowlocks under, until they had first practised for days or weeks in a steady craft, would have been derided.