What is the correct spelling for DRIOPPED?
This word (Driopped) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DRIOPPED
- cropped Bent, hollow-eyed, shrunken; her red hair cropped short in her neck; her poor little white fingers clutching the window-frame.
- dipped The poor bird had once dipped its leg in burning wax.
- draped On either side of the black-draped barrel stood a motionless figure, clothed in somber black.
- dropped He dropped his hand, and-the rest you know.
- dropper One called her medicine dropper, and another drop-cake, and another dropped egg, and so on; and away they all went into the house, laughing and shouting and tumbling over each other.
- ripped The white waistcoat was in our man's way, so he ripped it down the side and got it off entirely.
- trapped West was trapped, helpless; one man pitted against three.
- Dripped Blood dripped from his mouth where the bit had cut him.
- Drooped Her eyelids drooped over her eyes again, and shut the world and all its vigours out.
- Tripped She felt as if she had been tripped and thrown without a word of warning.
- Trooped Before he could reach the door it was opened hurriedly, and the men trooped in.
- Propped He came back and sat awhile, his head leaning heavily upon his propped hands.
- gripped Tommy hesitated for a moment, then finally reached up and gripped the hand upon his shoulder.