What is the correct spelling for DRITED?
This word (Drited) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DRITED
- dated At Exeter, in 1276, in reply to a writ of quo warranto, it was satisfactorily shown that the rights of the city, its fee-farm rent and its farms, dated from pre-Conquest days.
- derived The next summer I made a call of a few hours at the Community in company with my mother; but most of my information about it is derived from my brother.
- dotted The darling of my life went on, as if I were of her own rank, or even better than she was; and she dotted her 'i's,' and crossed her 't's,' as if I were at least a schoolmaster.
- drained Her pallor made a white spot in the dusk; she was like a ghost, with all the life drained out of her.
- dreaded She dreaded the mood in which she would leave the banquet.
- dried The sun had now come out quite bright and warm, which was a good thing for us, for it dried us off somewhat, and made us more comfortable.
- drifter Maybe he did have on rough work clothes and look the part of a range drifter .
- drilled They are stout fellows, and though I don't think the townspeople would be of any good, the peasantry ought to make good soldiers if they were well drilled and led.
- merited I should have been indeed sorry if it had been otherwise; for his great Services to them in particular, had justly merited their Esteem.
- treated If you do as you are told, you will be well treated .
- tried "I tried to tell her about it," says he; "but she wouldn't listen to a word.
- trite Just how far the Greek conception of moral responsibility differed in a general way from the modern, is a trite question which need not be gone into here.
- Bruited Taylor told this story delicately to Wilson, who was much touched by it, and said, "I have no scrap such as your friend desires to have, but if the thing were not bruited about I would be happy to send him one of my easel pictures, which you know I never sell for less than sixteen guineas."
- Darted One Me darted over to have a look, but did not dive down.
- Derided The former let loose the fire and the sword upon thousands for the sake of a dogma, while he himself, in the person of the pope, his captive, derided the very doctrine for which he had sacrificed so much human blood.
39 words made from the letters DRITED
3 letter words made from DRITED:ddt, ded, die, dit, dre, edd, ert, ire, red, ret, rid, rit, ted, ter, tie, tri.
4 letter words made from DRITED:dier, diet, dire, dirt, edit, ided, reid, reit, reti, ride, ried, rite, tidd, tide, tied, tier, tire, trei.
5 letter words made from DRITED:dited, dried, redid, tired, tried.