What is the correct spelling for DRIVR?
This word (Drivr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DRIVR
- derive That attack is largely the conscious expression of a revolt against a system that has long lost all touch with reality, and so has ceased to derive support from current life and thought.
- derived Half that was directly the gain derived from a rising market.
- dreary Thoughts were so dreary .
- drier A sandy soil is usually drier than a loam or a clay, especially if it lies rather high: plants growing on a sandy soil make less growth and have narrower and smaller leaves than those on a moister soil.
- drift You get the drift , my son?
- drifter Not jus' 'nother range drifter from the big spaces.
- drive But what to drive I have not said.
- drivel Nobody but a girl hard put to it would take up with a drivel -headed fool like Lem Warren!"
- driven He had not thought of them since the day of his return-first Stephen and then his mother had driven them from his mind.
- driver We directed our "boy" to tell our driver to go to the Free Church.
- driving The thought of it all is driving me mad."
- drove They drove on into the city.
- drover I thought I discovered a sort of sullen intelligence in his countenance, notwithstanding his dejected and forlorn appearance; I gave a drover a guinea for him.
- rivera Aroused by a letter from Viceroy Bucareli, Rivera hastened the establishment of the eighth Mission.
- trivia Now they draw nigh the groves of Trivia and the roof of gold.
- Trevor Now we understand each other, Monsieur Trevor ."
- Drives Why, anything to do with what they call color drives them quite mad!
- derives From these conventions the constitution derives its whole authority.