What is the correct spelling for DRIVS?
This word (Drivs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DRIVS
- davis don't deny it, I'm almost famous/ when I'm not reading movie scripts, I'm meeting wit Dub Davis.// – A Million And One Questions (Freestyle) by Jin
- doris Besides, Doris was the pet.
- drive That was a drive of nearly six miles.
- driver I directed the servant to follow us; and the Marquis having said a word to his driver, we were immediately in motion.
- Dives Undershaft is what we call the wicked rich one: Shirley is Lazarus, Undershaft Dives.
- Darius Of these it is now needful to note two as bearing especially on the subject of the reign of Darius.
- Rives Certainly when it came to considering his uncle's political record there was always the Rives case to fall back upon, to cast a halo about the Honorable Milton's head.
- Travis The answer Mr. Travis gave was certainly unexpected.
- Drives Four drives in particular point us each to its own quarter of the compass.
- dories How men, learned and scientific men, can be so barbarous as to invent such grotesque names as these is surprizing, or why Apicius should be remembered for having been the first to teach mankind how to suffocate fish in Carthaginian pickle; or Quin, for having discovered a sauce for John Dories; or Mrs. Glasse, for an eel pie; or M. Soyer, celebrated for depriving barbel of their sight, in order to make them grow fatter, and be more acceptable to the epicure.
- dries Roll the lawn after seeding and also after heavy rains as soon as the surface dries.
- drifts The route was dangerous, being over some snow drifts and blocks of ice.
- REVS Jeremiah Bigsby became the president, and the Revs.
- DRIPS Soon after exposure, the hymenium deliquesces into a dark mucilage, coloured by the minute spores, which drips from the pileus, often diffusing a most loathsome odour for a considerable distance.