What is the correct spelling for DRIZZED?
This word (Drizzed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DRIZZED
- dressed Blunkers couldn't have been dressed so, because it didn't belong to him. Stood up to remember that he slept fully dressed So he grab his keys and put a hat on his rats nest – Gotta Lotta Walls by atmosphere
- dried Rachel dried her eyes, and with trembling hands smoothed her hair back from her face. What to say when all the tears have dried, Promises, promises, What to think when all our love has died, Promises, promises – Promises by Kylie Minogue
- drilled It was at this juncture, while the confusion of taking up a new position with shattered and ill-drilled troops was at the highest, that the battle lulled.
- drizzle A few moments later Sylvia, glancing over her shoulder, noticed that a fine misty drizzle had clouded the casements.
- drizzly You take a night when there's one of these grisly, drizzly , gray mists, and then there isn't any particular shape to a shore.
- Dizzied It dizzied their brains, swarmed the vastness with hordes of little, dancing black specks like mosquitoes.
- Dripped So the fat dripped down from the poor creature alive, and was fried in a pan as it fell, just as the girls eat it on their bread for supper.
- Drizzled The rain having drizzled for hours, condensed suddenly in a downpour.
- Drowsed It was an air-tight wood-stove, and it filled the chamber with a heat in which Westover drowsed as soon as he entered it.
- Frizzed Tousled heads from above looked down curiously on heads elaborately frizzed, on scarlet caps, on plumes, on garlands, on jewelled necks.
- Prized Moreover, I have heard, as Monsieur Choteau asserts, that they are highly prized by the Indian chiefs, who wear them as robes; and that they are often seen among the tribes.