What is the correct spelling for DROID?
This word (Droid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DROID
- adroit He was adroit in leading the conversation around to a point where the stories would come in appropriately, and we helped him as much as possible.
- deride "I neither deride you, Lady Mar, nor despise the claims of your kinsman, Badenoch.
- dod "And Dod , too," added Daisy piously, though inwardly pleased to have the army as well.
- doric Its blackened facade and the Doric columns of its entrance gave it a certain exterior dignity; and its interior comfort, combined with the reviving associations of youth, lengthened Blair's two or three days to a week, then to a fortnight.
- doris "Doris Cleveland-her book," he said aloud.
- dread He felt about for the door, but could not find it in his dread and confusion.
- dried You're the one person in the house except me who isn't old and dried -up.
- druid "That is right and just," the Druid said.
- raid He was strong and pleasant and made one laugh, but he would go presently and they would talk about him as they talked about Sheridan's raid and Smith Crothers' fire-he was not part of Lost Mountain!
- reid 14 An attempt, indeed, has been made by Reid and others, to establish that although some of the properties we ascribe to objects exist only in our sensations, others exist in the things themselves, being such as cannot possibly be copies of any impression upon the senses; and they ask, from what sensations our notions of extension and figure have been derived?
- rid "Why has he tried to get rid of you?
- road But he may not have taken the road at once.
- rod He could not hold over her, like an awful rod , that she owed her very existence to him.
- rood It's all in the paper, how they found him-Mr. Rood , I mean.
- torrid Here, in the very central torrid zone, a double line of towering peaks shoot their fires far above plains and slopes of perpetual snow.
- triad He recalled every detail of the reminiscences of his childhood as to the processions in Honor of Isis, and the festivals dedicated to her and her triad ; every record of his own experience and that of former generations; all he had read in books of the great pilgrimages and dramas of heathen Egypt-and he described it all in his speeches, painted it in glowing colors to the Senate and the mob, and counselled the authorities to reproduce it all with unparalleled splendor on the occasion of this marriage.
- tried I tried these two.
- Did 8193. What did you get?
- Droned Then as Omar droned out the first words and made his first bow towards the Holy City, Babalatchi stepped noiselessly towards Aissa, who did not move all the time.
- Trod When one of the horses behind them, turning from the water, trod upon a dry twig, both man and girl started.
- dared There was no joy for Pauline in the thought of that picnic now, but she dared not stay away from it, for if she did Nancy would have her way.
- druids You know who and what the Druids were, I think.