What is the correct spelling for DROMOS?
This word (Dromos) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DROMOS
- deimos Deimos proved to be, as we had expected, about six miles in diameter.
- dross All this gold was dross .
- rooms That was waiting for me at my rooms this morning.
- Demos I say, on the contrary, first, that the word demos, or people, includes the whole state, oligarchy only a part; next, that if the best guardians of property are the rich, and the best counsellors the wise, none can hear and decide so well as the many; and that all these talents, severally and collectively, have their just place in a democracy.
- Ramos But when all these are swept away by the rude hand of time, or the rough blasts of adversity, the true Christian stands, like the glory of the forest, erect and vigorous; stripped indeed of his summer foliage, but more than ever discovering to the observing eye the solid strength of his substantial texture: Pondere fixa suo est, nudosque per aera ramos Attollens, trunco non frondibus efficit umbram.
- Dramas There is fiction in verse and there is prose fiction; there are verse dramas and prose plays, etc.
- Dreams Good night-an' happy dreams.
- Tremors "Are you saying," Soames asked after a moment, "that ordinary earth-tremors record like explosion-waves, but that you'd have to have an implosion to make a record like this?"
- drops But we know, too, that there comes a time of a sudden wind and agitated panic of the trees, and then big, warm preliminary drops , and then the first clap of thunder, clear in its own mind and full of purpose.
- trims Then we trims in the jigger and gets away from it.
- dooms It was afterwards vested in the crown: in 1240, Henry the third granted it to Andrew de Wicton, who took his name from the place, for in Dooms -day it is Witone; therefore the name being prior, proves the remark.
- drums R57816. Drums of fate.
- aromas She was warm, and shed gracious aromas .
- drowns "If she drowns , so will I. It is the only thing fit for me.
- drones Mother now began to pinch us pretty short, and lament the unsaleable Quality of Father's Productions; also to call us a Set of lazy Drones , and wonder what would come of us some future Day; insomuch that Father, turning the Matter sedately in his Mind, did seriously conclude 'twould be well for us to go forth for a While, to learn some Method of Self-support.
- droops An old, thin woman, her head covered with a thin, wrinkled, pale pink skin, droops like a fine Esrog over her red kerchief.
- grooms A big crowd o' 'em there'll be for the two o' us to manage: as the gentlemen be comin' without theer grooms .
- DOMES Some of the domes were of blue, set with stars to represent the canopy of the sky.
- DRAMS They should be of different sizes, from 1 dram to 4 or 6 drams, and the alcohol used should be at least 50 per cent strong and in some cases it is advisable to use it at a strength of 70 or 80 per cent.
- ROMEOS Unfortunately, now that I'm here, these Romeos won't let me get out of town.
- droves More and more cadets kept coming over from camp, and joining our group, and being introduced in agreeable droves , until I gave up even trying to remember their names.
46 words made from the letters DROMOS
4 letter words made from DROMOS:doom, door, dorm, droo, modo, mods, mood, moor, moos, mors, odom, odor, oord, ordo, rods, romo, rood, room, sood, soor.
5 letter words made from DROMOS:dooms, doors, dorms, doros, dorso, dsomo, moors, mordo, odoms, odors, ordos, roods, rooms, sodom, sodor, sordo.
3 letter words made from DROMOS:dos, mod, moo, mrd, mrs, omo, rod, rom, sod, som.