What is the correct spelling for DROONES?
This word (Droones) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DROONES
- drone To workers i'm just another drone To ma bell i'm just another phone – Feel Like A Number by Bob Seger
- drowned She probably escaped with ease, I'm sure she was not drowned - But a serried ring of flashing steel Growltiger did surround. – Growltiger's Last Stand by Thomas Stearns Eliot
- Torrens My pamphlet did not set the Torrens on fire.
- drains Up the chimneys, down the drains Through the eyes of hurricanes – Twenty Four Minutes From Tulse Hill by Carter The Unstoppable Sex Machine
- dories Up the empty harbor, under a dark and cloudy sky, came four barges, black with negro laborers, and ahead and around and behind them came police boats throwing their searchlights upon an angry swarm of union picket dories , from which as they drew nearer I heard furious voices shouting, "Scab!"
- droopiness Most everyone noticed the young man and his cardigan jacket, for the latter had arrived at the stage of droopiness and jaded-across-the-shoulders look that the cheap knit jacket of commerce acquires after awhile, and it had shrunken behind and stretched out in front so that the horizon, as you stood behind the young man, seemed to be bound by the tail of this garment, which started out at the pocket with good intentions and suddenly decided to rise above the young man's shoulder blades.
- drowns Crown Him with many crowns The Lamb upon the throne Hark, how the Heavenly anthem drowns All music but its own – Crown Him With Many Crowns by Michael W. Smith
- drones A bomber drones September Cones – September Cones by Robyn Hitchcock
- droops The head droops and rests on some object of support.
- dragoons One of them turning, however, caught sight of the dragoons , when, he shouting to his companions, they let the log fall and rushed down the steps, two or three of them as they did so firing the pieces they carried.
149 words made from the letters DROONES
3 letter words made from DROONES:den, des, doe, don, dos, dre, edo, end, eon, eos, ern, esr, neo, nod, ode, oed, one, ono, ore, red, res, rod, roe, ron, sen, sod, son.
5 letter words made from DROONES:denso, derns, doesn, doner, dones, donor, doone, doorn, doors, doose, doren, dores, dorne, doros, dorso, doson, dreno, drone, ensor, erdos, neros, noder, nodos, noord, noose, nords, nored, norse, nosed, odero, odone, odors, onder, ondes, oners, onore, orden, ordon, ordos, orens, oreos, osone, redon, redos, rends, renos, resod, roden, rodeo, rondo, roneo, rones, ronse, roode, roods, roons, roose, rosed, roseo, sendo, senor, seond, snood, snore, sodoe, sodor, soner, sordo, sored, soron.
4 letter words made from DROONES:deor, dero, doer, done, dono, doon, door, dose, dron, droo, endo, ends, eons, eros, nerd, nero, node, nods, noer, nose, odeo, oder, odor, oedo, ondo, oned, onoe, onos, oons, oord, ordo, oreo, orne, orno, osen, oseo, oser, redo, rend, reno, rods, roen, rono, rood, rose, send, seor, sone, sood, soon, soor, sore.