What is the correct spelling for DROPE?
This word (Drope) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DROPE
- drape In her inmost heart Lily knew it was not by appealing to the fraternal instinct that she was likely to move Gus Trenor; but this way of explaining the situation helped to drape its crudity, and she was always scrupulous about keeping up appearances to herself.
- draper She'd ride a wall, she'd drive a team, Or with a fly she'd whip a stream, Or may be sing you "Rousseau's Dream," For nothing could escape her; I've seen her, too,-upon my word,- At sixty yards bring down her bird, Oh, she charmed all the Forty-third, Did lovely Mary Draper .
- drip When this happens, men use to take out a red dog, and cut its ear until the blood comes, and then lead the beast round about the house, letting the blood drip everywhere, for then the house will not take fire.
- drone I used to work and think for hours in that oriel window, and in the fights I've been having lately I've looked back and thought I wanted it again; wanted to be there in the peace of it all, with the books, and the lectures, and the drone of history, and the drudgery of examinations; but if I did go back to it, three days'd sicken me, and if you went back to the Gipsy life three days'd sicken you.
- droop It was past midnight, and Helen's heavy eyelids were beginning to droop , when suddenly there came an awful crash, a pang of mortal fear, then utter oblivion.
- droopy I was droopy tired and had sharp shooting pains in my chest.
- drop Now let go and drop !
- dropper It can be given from a spoon, a medicine dropper , or taken from a nursing bottle, and either hot or cold.
- drove I tell you she was the spur that drove him!
- drupe I have known a pair of bluebirds to brave them on such poor rations as are afforded by the hardhack or sugarberry,-a drupe the size of a small pea, with a thin, sweet skin.
- grope The rats came, and he began to grope about for a weapon to use against them.
- rope Fetch in a rope , and we'll soon set this matter straight."
- tripe He was a man of diverse talents, and I used to regret that he gave to the tripe -dressing what was meant for the muses.
- trope The accidental time travel trope is known as time slip.
- troupe Sometimes he thought he would like to be a clown, or "end man" in a minstrel troupe .
- drops At eight o'clock again to-night a thunderstorm came up from the westward; it sprinkled us with a few drops of rain, and then became dispersed to the south and south-east.